The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Doce Gabana Di Mahana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
aww congratulations, :cheers: she is a real looker :wub:

i'm glad she has gone to a k9'er it will be great to see regular updates of her

:luck: :luck: :luck:

Hi All,

More news should come soon via Pamela as she is due to bring Gaby now "Berry" to Northern Ireland ... Am I right ?

Werner and Joaquim in Germany took great care of him due what she look like on the photos of Mossbanhill site in IMPORT section ...

I think it was a long awaited bitch for Pamela and ryna and I would really like to know if they finally like her or not ?

I "desapear" from the St.Elsewhere" pseudo due I lost my password ...

Excuse me but I moved back to the south of France and not all the portuguese stuff is arrived yet (in quarantine in Spain with friends :D ) so one days mayeb I will be back under the originla pseudo ...

I am not very often able to come over on the K9 site due I am pregnant an with a lot to do ...

My baby (I do not want to know right now if a Boy or a Girl :oops: ) is due for middle august and the name is Juliann Sisley ( boy) and Julianne Sisley (Girl) !

I am not able anymore to fly due X-Ray and more health problems but i really enjoy beeing soon a mummy ...

Just a bit impatient to know if BERRY is arrived at Mossbawnhill ...

Pamela , any news ?

Sincerely,

Stephy

Parsonally said:
Hi All, More news should come soon via Pamela as she is due to bring Gaby now "Berry" to Northern Ireland ... Am I right ?

Werner and Joaquim  in Germany took great care of him due what she look like on the photos of Mossbanhill site in IMPORT section ...

I think it was a long awaited bitch for Pamela and ryna and I would really like to know if they finally like her or not ?

I "desapear" from the St.Elsewhere" pseudo due I lost my password ...

Excuse me but I moved back to the south of France and not all the portuguese stuff is arrived yet (in quarantine in Spain with friends  :D ) so one days mayeb I will be back under the originla pseudo ...

I am not very often able to come over on the K9 site due I am pregnant an with a lot to do ...

My baby (I do not want to know right now if a Boy or a Girl :oops: ) is due for middle august and the name is Juliann Sisley ( boy) and Julianne Sisley  (Girl) !

I am not able anymore to fly due X-Ray and more health problems but i really enjoy beeing soon a mummy ...

Just a bit impatient to know if BERRY is arrived at Mossbawnhill ...

Pamela , any news ?

Sincerely,

Stephy

Salut Spephy,

Alors, je lis que tu vas accoucher vers Aout.

Et bien qu'elle surprise.

Je sais pas si ta femelle est déjà arrivée en Irlande.

Pam a reçu le pédigree, c'est certain, elle me l'a confirmé.

Et tu habites ou maintenant ?

Tu sais toujours me tel , mon n° n'a pas changé,

A+,

DD

Yes Stephy...I am just waiting to finalise all the paperwork before Berri comes over to us...it should be very soon now and it will be wonderful to have her here at last!! :D ;)

I shall let you know as soon as she arrives. :thumbsup:

Below is a pic of her that Joachim sent me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Salut Stephy,

Alors, je lis que tu vas accoucher vers Aout.

Et bien qu'elle surprise.

Je sais pas si ta femelle est déjà arrivée en Irlande.

Pam a reçu le pédigree, c'est certain, elle me l'a confirmé.

Et tu habites ou maintenant ?

Tu sais toujours me tel , mon n° n'a pas changé,

A+,

DD

*** Oui DD et MC, je vais être MOTHER pour une fois dans ma vie ... (w00t) :sweating:

Berri (ex Gaby pour Nous ) va arriver et oui Pamela a reçu le pedigree ...

Merci pour l'aide ... :cheers:

Je sais que ton numéro n'a pas changé et que je peux toujours appeler ...

je vas te faire un email et un mp d'içi peu pour tout vous expliquer ... ***

Excuse us the forum k9 to speak french but that's the best way for us to communicate properly and for so many years Dominique and Marie-Christine are still my friends despite we do not agree on everything all the time and we used to talk a lot , I like them a lot !

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Thanks to them for all what they did for me and Betsi ... :wub: :wub: :wub:

Stephy ***

05whippet said:
Yes Stephy...I am just waiting to finalise all the paperwork before Berri comes over to us...it should be very soon now and it will be wonderful to have her here at last!!  :D   ;)
I shall let you know as soon as she arrives. :thumbsup:

Below is a pic of her that Joachim sent me.

*** She deserve her name Doce Gabana !

Joaquim took great care of her and she look WONDERFUL ...

I am sure you will have lots of fun to see her running like a crazy girl ...

And after all i think she's the most international speaking bitch :

1/ born in Blegium she was used to dutch language,

then

2/ she went to me for a while speaking french

then

3/ to the co-woner speaking portuguese

then

4/ to Germany where they speak german

then

5/ she will have to lurn ENGLISH

Just hope she does not become :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: ?!

God luck with Berri :luck: :luck: :luck: ***

how is the multilingual Berry (Gabby) getting on now? is she in Ireland?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back