The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Dog Stabbed To Death

kris

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
just heard about this on the news.what the hell is going on in this country of animal lovers? :(

TERRIER IS TORTURED BY THUGS

A YORKSHIRE terrier was stabbed and beaten to death in one of the most savage attacks investigated by the RSPCA.

A Budweiser beer bottle had been rammed down its throat with such force its jaw was ripped apart.

The helpless pet would have howled in pain before it died of horrific injuries.

It had also been stabbed twice and beaten so severely with metal poles that skin had stripped from its head.

Two black metal poles were found by the body of the one-year-old dog last Saturday on wasteland in Miles Platting near to Manchester City's football ground.

It was thought to have been the target of yobs

RSPCA inspector Vicki McDonald, who is appealing for information, said: "It is the worst case of deliberate cruelty that I have ever seen."

:rant: i saw that on granada reports tonight, horrifc pictures ,poor little mite,hope they catch them,not much will happen to them though :rant: :rant:

No words. :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Im sorry but it sickens me to hear things like this... why do they do it?.. they must be mentally ill as theres no excuse for any form of cruelty...

i personally was never a cat lover but approx 12/ 13 years i heard of some1 being cruel to this kitten that they had found, they took it in & shaved it, wasnt feeding it, burning her with cigarettes etc... well i got to hear about it & threatened to report them so i ended up with the young skinny petrified little mite... my intentions was to nurse her back to health then find a home but you've guessed it... shes still with me, she never really got over the trauma that she suffered as she is still frightened of strangers even after all these years.... how can anyone possibly get a kick out hurting an animal is beyond me.... sick sick b******s!!!!

I saw it aswell its undeleveabel what sort of monster could do this

I think it is time the real animal lovers were allowed to be let loose with these yobs and give them some of their own treatment. They are sick pieces of c**p that should not be allowed to draw breath.

How can they be so sick...you know it doesnt surprise me...this kind of thing is happening too much dont think a weeki goes by when you dont hear about some poor animal being killed by people :rant: :rant:

its sick someone should do it to them and see how they would feel the b*****ds!!!!!!! :rant:

reading this makes me feel so so sick ,its heartbreaking

we are breeding filth who thinks its clever to do things like this

hope the scum who did this get caught ,we should hang the bas***** or burn them

CATCH THEM.... DO THE SAME ON THEM AND ALSO TO THEIR PARENTS IN PUBLIC ..POSSIBLY "SKY PAY PER VIEW: :thumbsup:

ANIMAL LOVERS...........MY BOLLOXXXX

BASTARDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J o:) H N

Last edited by a moderator:
How can a person do such an evil thing. :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

That poor little innocent dog.

I hope they catch the sick twisted b*****ds that done this. if they get caught , don't want them locked up safely in jail, hopefully they will be made known to everyone and their pathetic lives made a living hell, they'd wish they were locked up.

All i can say is do the same to the b@$7@8ds that did it!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
SICK :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

Poor dog :'( :'( :'(

Yet again I read this news with a heavy heart, and what can/will be done about the scum who have tortured this defenceless creature.

A holiday perhaps ? (Payed by suckers like me)

PATHETIC :rant:

Mike

How sad the last horrific moments of that creatures life.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back