The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Dog vomiting white foam, looking for advice

Have been in the same situation several times - two whippets, countless cats and one ring-tailed lemur. They leave such a void but the pain eases and, as I’ve said before, be thankful on their behalf that they’re no longer suffering. X

Thank you so much, I miss her so much, it’s so painful. I feel so lost. She was my world.
I lost a dog that I was close with recently, and it really hurt. I know that when my Keiko goes, I will be devastated. I have tried to prepare myself for this, but nothing ever could.

All I can say is that nothing can ever replace your loss, but time is a healer. It's a cliche, but it's true. There will always be a hole in your heart, but over time that hole will recede slightly, and you'll be able to reflect on all the joy and love and happy times.

I still miss Kai, and it's sad that he's not here any more, but now when I think about him, while it's still tinged with regret, I can smile and remember him fondly.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back