The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Dog vomiting white foam, looking for advice

just reading your thread now - how is she doing? Just a thought but when my dog was ill he was given Royal Canin recovery mousse - its very sloppy paste (not far off liquid in my opinion) and highly calorific so only small amounts needed (compared to normal dog food) Might not be suitable but you never know!!

just reading your thread now - how is she doing? Just a thought but when my dog was ill he was given Royal Canin recovery mousse - its very sloppy paste (not far off liquid in my opinion) and highly calorific so only small amounts needed (compared to normal dog food) Might not be suitable but you never know!!
Thank you for your advice and concern Cath. She is still very poorly, I feel we are very close to saying goodbye to our beautiful baby girl, we have been at the vets today, and are trying one last round of anti sickness meds, cerenia, a course of anti biotics and metaclopramide, she has kept down some blended chicken and sweet pot, she is still so full of life and wagging her tail, it’s heart breaking, but she has lost 2kg in four weeks and we are struggling to get the calories in her that she needs, this week is make or break, I still have hope. Best wishes to you x

I'm sorry to hear this. If she is still full of live, make her days as happy and full of love and joy as possible. She's a lucky dog to have you.

I'm sorry to hear this. If she is still full of live, make her days as happy and full of love and joy as possible. She's a lucky dog to have you.
Thank you so much Judy, I have taken time off work to be with her, my boss has been amazing and is a dog lover too, i spent a lovely half hour with her in the garden today, she was enjoying the wind and sniffing around. I have been so lucky to have her she has taught me the real meaning of love, I’ll keep doing everything I can for her, and thank you yes I will make some happy memories with her in the coming days. X

Attachments

• B03AF20C-AA84-4EB3-9731-0433A06AEFE7.jpeg
    B03AF20C-AA84-4EB3-9731-0433A06AEFE7.jpeg
    808.7 KB · Views: 43
So sorry to hear your beautiful girl may be leaving you soon. best wishes and hugs to you both. It sounds like you have given her the best life any dog would have wanted, full of love and understanding.

Thank you all so much for your kind words, we had our beautiful Rosie Ruffles put to sleep yesterday. This forum has been of great comfort to me, I appreciate all who took the time to reply to me. ❤️ xxx

So, so sorry for your loss, I know there are no words to ease the pain... my thoughts are with you, sending hugs xx

So sorry. Thoughts and a a hug. She’s not suffering - take comfort from that. X

My condolences too - maybe later, when it isn't as painful, it might help you to share some photos and stories?

Also, if you are struggling, the Blue Cross offers a pet bereavement counselling service.

Pet bereavement and pet loss

Thank you all so much for your kind words, we had our beautiful Rosie Ruffles put to sleep yesterday. This forum has been of great comfort to me, I appreciate all who took the time to reply to me. ❤️ xxx
Oh dear, I'm very sorry to hear that. Condolences and best wishes - Rosie Ruffles was clearly very loved and fortunate in her life to have found you.

So very sorry for your sadness. Rest assured that you did your very best for your dear dog.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back