The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Dogs Being Sick

pat cope

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Last night about 8.0 one of my whippets was sick.Just frothy green bile the first couple of times followed by his tea later. I thought o.k he will be better now hes got that up but this morning he was sick a few times, not large amounts but thick greeny yellow very sticky stuff. Gave him some KAOLIN and its stopped now but he looks very sorry for himself.He is quite cold and dull in the eye. Now one of my others has brought up bile twice, the same sticky sort. Poos are normal and hard. None of the dogs have been anywhere to pick up anything nasty.just wondered if there is a bug going round.Any ideas.

yes theres a stomach bug going round,ive heard of a few with it on here, it sounds like the sickness lasts for 24 hours and then a slow recovery back to normal.

Hi Pat, sorry to hear that one of yours is ailing ..................any improvement today ?

Caroline.

Hope they all get better soon, you have a gorgeous pack there :D :D

Gaynor

x

That's wierd :wacko: one of mine has been sick the last 2 days he keeps throwing up, but seems to be a little bit better today.

Clare

Just the two ill at the moment.the light brindle bitch and the white parti coloured whippet dog who is not on this photo. no one has thrown up since this morning but Jago the dog has just been to the vet as he looked very poorly and worried me to death.he has had three injections and has to go back tomorrow .there was another dog in there which had the same thing. the owner said it never went out so couldnt understand how it picked a bug up. These two of mine hadnt been out either. Fingers crossed it doesnt get to the others so they are in a seperate room. House smells like a hospital.Puke and disinfectant !!!!!! Hope no one else gets it.

Just the two ill at the moment.the light brindle bitch and the white parti coloured whippet dog who is not on this photo. no one has thrown up since this morning but Jago the dog has just been to the vet as he looked very poorly and worried me to death.he has had three injections and has to go back tomorrow .there was another dog in there which had the same thing. the owner said it never went out so couldnt understand how it picked a bug up. These two of mine hadnt been out either. Fingers crossed it doesnt get to the others so they are in a seperate room. House smells like a hospital.Puke and disinfectant !!!!!! Hope no one else gets it.

Really sorry to hear the hounds are poorly pat :( i hope they get better very soon :))

and hope the others don't catch the bug.

Clare x

Hope they get well soon!

You have a gorgeous bunch there!

Hope they are better, you have a beautiful bunch there!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back