The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Dogs Get A New Swimming Pool

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
i to have one of these pools its takes 11 hours to fill up!!!! buy a solor cover they are great at warming it up a little bit

here is last week end

2007_0328birthdaykevs0006.jpg

there great and fab value for money is that the 12ft one your kids look like there having so much fun :D i have a solar cover but iv also got a full cover to and i think because of the size of this one (15ft) im guna invest in a pool heater :D

its 15ft. i brought a pool heater but it turned out to be very expensive to run the little red light on the electric meter went mental. so only used it for one day. did your one go up 1st time we had to put are one up loads of times as the ground was not flat!!!. One tip i used from the pool shop get old bit of carpet and put it underneath it makes it soft under your feet!

its 15ft. i brought a pool heater but it turned out to be very expensive to run the little red light on the electric meter went mental. so only used it for one day. did your one go up 1st time we had to put are one up loads of times as the ground was not flat!!!. One tip i used from the pool shop get old bit of carpet and put it underneath it makes it soft under your feet!
really wow i thought it was smaller as mine looks alot deaper i cant even cock my leg over in mine to get in i have to use the steps ,but then i am a little short :lol: yeh that went up first time as i already had a smaller one for 4ish years and yeh we use old carpet or old quilts under the ground sheet to ,and ya need to get it just right or it goes to the one side lol i always put it by a wall and then were it slopes a bit in my garden the wall stops it from bowing to much on the oposit side lol :D they have forcast a great summer so will look forward to seeing more pic of yours up and kids have a good time :D

ive just got rid of mine...the grass is still recovering from last year....the dogs love it BUT puntured it a few times by jumping in and out...kept telling the OH it was the kids :D

we used to leave the hose in it for the day to fill it up and then when we had to empty it i used to use the water for the plants even with the chemicals in the water...the kids have had great fun in it especially the summer before last as that was really hot

it a pain to clean afterwards and then fold to store away

i to have one of these pools its takes 11 hours to fill up!!!! buy a solor cover they are great at warming it up a little bithere is last week end

2007_0328birthdaykevs0006.jpg
How deep is it ? i am looking for one about 36 inches deep

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back