The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Donation Button

Nigel

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi,

At long last I've managed to get a subtle :- " little donate button at the top of the forum.

If you use K9 regularly then please think about making a small contribution to its running costs. All money raised will go towards the upkeep of K9 and hopefully we may be able to afford a few little addons in the coming months.

To give you some idea of the direct running costs at the moment - the server rental is about £20 per month. we've just had to purchase some more hard drive space so that will increase slightly next month. In addition to the main server we've just rented some more space on another server to take regular daily backups of the files (pictures etc) and the database (that's yet to be set up :sweating: ) - that's another £8/month.

Within the last couple of months we've had to purchase the software that K9 uses at just over £100 and there are some additional items that I think people might like - a gallery and blog software.

Anyway, you get the picture, if you like K9 please help keep it running and hopefully improve it.

Many thanks.

Nigel

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got to say Nigel that that button is so discrete that I had to hunt to find it. :- "

[SIZE=11pt]I think it's worth every penny nigel, when paid day comes around i will be donating[/SIZE]

cheers for your hard work :thumbsup:

me too at the end of the month, well done keep up the good work nigel :thumbsup:

Yes Nigel would be glad to make donation - long live K9 - and thanks for all your hard work. I Enjoy every minute of it. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
I promise I'll make a donation this week. I think the site is fantastic.

I'm going to make a donation right now :thumbsup: worth every penny for all the fun and advice we get on here :cheers:

Ok I was a bit late but I've coughed up! :D

Thanks Judy and Nigel! :thumbsup:

Just made a little donation..sorry it isn't very much but every little helps I should think.

Pauline

hi the site is great lovin it :thumbsup: made a small donation hope it helps out :) julie

we made a small one too

come on people donate

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back