The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Drinking Water

Mine love tea however im aware of the caffine(intoxicating) and tannin(stains teath) levels it contains so I give them my Red Bush Tea which I get from Tesco or Holland and Barratt.

"The natural absence of caffine allows you to enjoy this tea without fear of side effects"

Costs are reasonable too.

Imagine your whippy high on caffine ..........god forbid! (w00t)

I'm not sure if this has been covered but if you are feeding any dry food - your dog will drink loads as it desperately needs it to make the food 'swell' up in it's gut. If you are feeding wet, they will need much less.

Even saying that mine are both on raw, and one hardly drinks at all - it's just the way it is! People really worry too much, a dog is not going to allow itself to dehydrate to such an extent it would be ill :- "

I would never syringe water down a dogs throat, unless it was dehydrated due to an illness or something along those lines.

If mine have any milk its usually goats, as the fat globules are much much smaller than cows milk which makes it easier to digest :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back