The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Dusilla Aftereight Mint 6 Months

Just received a new photo of Dusilla A'Lil Miss Dior :wub: at 6 months:

99147471_b74052bee9_o.jpg

They are a stunning litter - I'm glad that it was you who had to choose just one of them!!!! Mintu is gorgeous :wub: :wub:

What a beautiful colour - gorgeous. :wub: :wub:

This is what breeding is all about IMO............. not just having one 'flyer' in the litter but being spoilt for choice because they are all well constructed and look much of a muchness when photographed or they all 'take your eye' when running around, then you can be really picky and say "I will keep that one because I like the colour/markings/personality or whatever"!!!!

What lovely puppies, I so enjoyed looking at your web-site. You must be very proud of them, they are all adorable.

Jenny

Miss Dior :wub: :wub: How is she doing for her owner? as Dessie says so good to have a really good quality litter all through and have that choice to worry about.

Thank you all for your kind comments :) .

Karen said:
Miss Dior  :wub:   :wub:   How is she doing for her owner?
She is doing fine, thank you :) . She has a loving family, and a nice terrier friend to play with at home. She will soon start her show career :luck: .

I received a 6 months photo also of Dusilla Avenue Fashions:

105832633_4cb2d4ee90_o.jpg

This is taken from the ringside when "Suvi" won her class with an Honorary Prize (Puppies 5-7 months, 8 participants in the class) in a Puppy Show in Helsinki last Sunday. She was also 2nd Best Bitch Puppy after an older (7-9 months) bitch.

She seems lovely too, quite mature and well muscled, wow what a litter.

I loved Mintuu as a puppy, the whole litter looked lovely too. She looks stunning now. :huggles: :wub:

:wub: They are all just gorgeous :wub:

If i had to pick it would be A"Lil Miss Doir :huggles:

Thanks everybody :huggles: !

A better photo of A'Lil Miss Dior:

fini6m1.jpg

Your dogs are all lovely :wub: :wub: I love their markings - beautiful.

One recent photo of the puppies, now 7 months: Dusilla Avenue Fashions. Sorry, the photo is a little bit blurred :b .

119249313_4a7a7beac8_o.jpg

After a long while we took a pic also of their dam Sonya (Gaselle's Song to Dusilla):

119232384_65a78d12fd_o.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back