The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Dusilla Aftereight Mint 6 Months

You can see from this picture of Sonya just why the puppies were so good.

Hey!

I thought you might want to also see the how Eppu (Dusilla Armani Suit) has developed, so here are a few pics of him taken yesterday at work (dont' tell my boss :) ). I think he is turning into a quite handsome young fellow and I have made a few plans about shows where to take him this year :D .

Susanne

eppu_300306_2_www.jpg

eppu_300306_1_www.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
daledogs said:
very nice :wub:   :wub:   lovely marked :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:

Karen said:
You can see from this picture of Sonya just why the puppies were so good.
Thank you daledogs and Karen :) .

Sonya's next litter has been planned in autumn or next spring. The sire will be a handsome Swedish dog Ch Airescot Sapphire Stallion. Pedigree etc. can be seen here: http://www.elisanet.fi/dusilla.whippets/puppyplan.html

Millie said:
:wub:   Very Pretty !
Janimal said:
Your dogs are all lovely  :wub:   :wub:   I love their markings - beautiful.

Tina Of Windsdream said:
Dusilla said:
A better photo of  A'Lil Miss Dior:

fini6m1.jpg

:huggles: Just beautiful :thumbsup:

But all the litter did look rather speacial, you must be very proud :wub:

Thank you Millie, Janimal and Tina! :huggles:

Susasi_74 said:
Hey!
I thought you might want to also see the how Eppu (Dusilla Armani Suit) has developed, so here are a few pics of him taken yesterday at work (dont' tell my boss  :) ). I think he is turning into a quite handsome young fellow and I have made a few plans about shows where to take him this year  :D .

Susanne

Thanks Susanne for posting the lovely photos of Eppu :thumbsup: . One of them is also on my website now :) . I keep my fingers crossed for his future shows :luck: .

I recently received also this lovely pic of Aatu (Dusilla Arches n'Lines) at 7 months (pic taken by Susanne):

125105910_0424976187_o.jpg

All so lovely have you seen mine very simular to some of yours check my gallery

Jim

Thanks dessie and freefaller :) .

Jim, your whippet is lovely :wub: , and he is indeed very similar to my puppies :) .

The latest picture of the puppies: a snaphot of Suvi :wub: (Dusilla Avenue Fashions) at 8 months taken today.

128373345_86f522d854_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I absoloutely adore this litter :wub: they are just the "type" I like (they are not unlike our last litter who were by Airescot Bob Fest). I have watched their progress and wish them all the very best of sucess in their showing careers with their owners. :thumbsup:

And good luck with Sonya's next litter,the Sire choice is a good one, you should have another cracking litter!

Thank you everyone for your nice and encouraging comments :huggles: .

A photo of Aatu (Dusilla Arches n'Lines) at 8 months taken today:

132406278_fd250dc600_o.jpg

That was a really stunning litter, you must be very proud of all of them. :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back