The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

East Ayrshire Fun Day

Demblue

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well i hope i speak for everyone, a brilliant day,(even the weather was as ordered) The company spot on,hope tonight will be the same

no limits

rodger the dodger 1st

tajaweed

stormbreaker

all most bobs

race 1 yard/lb

he,s the pitts

achilles

mo joe

mistys double 1st

zackarella

race 2

insane jane 1st

shot of magic

nobiddys fool

silver spark

scottish power

race 3

keep in touch

rogi bear daylami star

umbrorella 1st

tiger t

race 4

sugar rush

blue eyed boy

g w n 1st

bellarella blue

megs penny

race 5

sophies gift

connors ranger

rellabella

allerdale lass 1st

nemesis

race 6 2feet/lb

connors ranger

sugar rush 1st

hes the pitts

silver spark

daylami star

race 7

rellabella 1st

megs penny

shot of magic

rogi bear

mistys double

race 8

g w n

nemesis

insane jane 1st

tiger t

zackarella

race 9

blue eyed boy

allerdale lass 1st

achilles

keep in touch

scottish power

race 10

sophies gift

bellarella blue

mo joe

nobiddys fool 1st

umbrorella

1/2 yard lb

race 11

connors ranger

megs penny

insane jane 1st

mo joe

keep in touch

race 12

blue eyed boy

rellabella

shot of magic

hes the pitts 1st

tiger t

race 13

g w n 1st

allerdale lass

achilles

rogi bear

silver spark

race 14

sophies gift

bellarella blue 1st

daylami star

scottish power

zackarella

race 15

sugar rush

nemesis

nobiddys fool 1st

mistys double

umbrorella

NO LIMIT WINNER RODGER THE DODGER

OVERALL 3RD PLACE G W N

SECOND PLACE NOBIDDYS FOOL

AND CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNER OF THE DAY INSANE JANE WITH MAXIMUM 30 POINTS :thumbsup:

well done all the winners, well done kate with roger and well done G.W.N :D

winner off scratch :thumbsup: rodger the dodger :thumbsup:

PIC

pic2-17.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
picture off the winner,s

123 for kirkcaldy club :D

left no biddys fool.............. :thumbsup: insane jane :thumbsup: ................geordie,s worst nightmare right

pic1-21.jpg

picture off the winner,s

123 for kirkcaldy club :D

left no biddys fool.............. :thumbsup: insane jane :thumbsup: ................geordie,s worst nightmare right

pic1-21.jpg

your now feeling sleepy,,,,,,pmsl ,,,,,,,,,,,wot the hell are you doing bob pmsl

trying to hypnotise sean with my camera to get a good picture :lol:

notice geordie iam sitting away from valirie......cos me and george haggert made a gentlemans argreement on, if g.w.n ,took out the joint highest point scorer in 3rd round,,he would give me 2nd place :)

but valrie and no biddy,s fool,,,had diffrent idea,s,,and made me run again for 2nd,,, tut tut,,,,,(valire) ;) :thumbsup: JOKING APART WELLDONE VALIRE,,,LOOK,S LIKE SUZIE MIGHT BE NEARLY BACK TO HER OLD SELF :luck:

( GREAT DAY THOU,,,GREAT WEATHER THINK MY HEAD IS BURT,,,,,ALSO WELL RUN FROM AYR CLUB,,,VERY WELL RUN EVENT,,,GOOD LUCK :luck: TO THE DOG,S RUNNING 2MMOROW,,, :luck: HOPE WEATHER STAYS GOOD :thumbsup: )

OPP,S IAM ON WIFE,S NAME,,,SHE,S BEEN ON ,, :b

FAE BOB

sounds like a fab day wish we cud have been there

well done all the winners, val George and Valerie with your girls, all running very well :thumbsup:

well done all the winners .

looks like you had good racing and good weather.

well done our joe with dodger lol hope he did not do the death charge as usual lol wish u would get ye f-ckin pic took with the dog

Well Done everybody,especially Val & George,Valerie and Bob.A great day for Kirkcaldy club :thumbsup: and a big well done for my mate Kate and Roger :thumbsup: :D

iam missing a lead & collar,,,,,,,i was parked up near finish line,,,if anyone,s going 2day ,,and if its found can u hand it to a kirkcaldy member

thank bob :)

RESULTS FOR RCH/NCH RAG TAG OPEN

NO LIMITS

RODGER THE DODGER 2ND

TAJAWEED 1ST

UP TO 22LB

NOBIDDYS FOOL 1ST

MISTYS DOUBLE 2ND

UMBRORELLA

UP TO 32LB

BLUE EYED BOY 2ND

RELLABELLA

INSANE JANE 1ST

ACHILLES

YEARLINGS

NEMESIS 1ST

ZACARELLA 2ND

VETS

MO JOE 1ST

SILVER SPARK

SCOTTISH POWER 2ND

SUPREME

BLUE EYED BOY 3RD

INSANE JANE 2ND

NOBIDDYS FOOL W/D

MISTY DOUBLE 1ST

THE RACING TODAY WAS AT 2 FT PER POUND, AND WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK JIM AND NORMA MC CLOUD FOR SPONSORING THIS EVENT WITH LOVELY TROPHIES, AND ADDED PRIZE MONEY, A GOOD DAY WAS HAD BY ALL , ITS JUST A PITY THE RAFFLE TOOK LONGER THAN THE RACING DUE TO A POOR TURNOUT,BUT A GREAT BIG THANKS GOES TO EVERYONE WHO DID ATTEND, AND TO ALL WHO HELPED US MAKE THIS A GREAT WEEKEND :thumbsup:

CAROLINE

(NOW I CAN GET BACK TO THE SOFA AND TRY TO SLEEP OFF THE HANGOVER) -_-

Massive well done to Danny, Jim, Grace Caroline and everyone at east Ayrshire club. The fun day was a great success. Some great racing, was good to have something different with the format. Well done to everyone involved,

Well done Dad with Moose and Robert with Zac, sorry bout making you run off for 2nd, I had no part in this gentlemans agreement lol. He did run well for you tho.

Well done kate joe and lesley with roger the dodger in no limits.

Thanks to everyone who came up to support this event hope everyone enjoyed themselves as much as we all did.

Have some pics of todays winner will put them on later.

Well Done Danny and Caroline with Sky today, Sandra with Joe in vets and Maz and Gerry with Tajaweed.

well done all the winners :thumbsup:

and well done gerry & marie :thumbsup:

al 2nd that john,well done with benson,get stuck in with him,well done sandra,and well done the members for putting this open on,we would have loved to have been there,another time we will be, :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back