The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

East Of England Show

ally1

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi just wondered if anyone is going next weekend & if uve been before is it a good one to go to ? ;)

(w00t) Yes this is one of the better shows to go to, a brilliant show, shame it's on the same time as the lurcherworld finals other wise we would be there, :( My little dog Trent won the 64 dog coursing two years ago on the Saturday, quite a clam to fame considering he wouldn't know a gate now if one fell on him. :lol: :lol: :thumbsup: Diane

Brilliant show :thumbsup:

Its a really good show, the racing is very good highly reccomend it, iv'e judge here a few years ago, loads of friendly people, in the lurchers and terriers good luck.

is this the one at peterborough? if yes i hope to be there ? is it 1 or 2 days? :thumbsup:

ally1 said:
Hi just wondered if anyone is going next weekend & if uve been before is it a good one to go to ?  ;)
YES I'M GOING.

VERY GOOD SHOW,WORTH A VISIT. :thumbsup:

SHAKIRA ,MY BLACK BITCH WON THE BRITISH SUPREME LURCHER CHAMPIONSHIP IN 2004 AND LAST YEAR SHE WAS RESERVE SUPREME (JOINT),THE ONLY DOG TO HAVE EVER DONE THIS. :thumbsup:

SEE YOU THERE :thumbsup:

ladyp said:
ally1 said:
Hi just wondered if anyone is going next weekend & if uve been before is it a good one to go to ?  ;)
YES I'M GOING.

SHAKIRA ,MY BLACK BITCH WON THE BRITISH SUPREME LURCHER CHAMPIONSHIP IN 2004 AND LAST YEAR SHE WAS RESERVE SUPREME (JOINT),THE ONLY DOG TO HAVE EVER DONE THIS. :thumbsup:

I remember that year vividly Pat,what a beauty I thought when glancing down the line towards Shakira and I was right cus yep...you won!!! I finished behind you in reserve with Phoenix and then didnt...do you remember the rather strange circumstances of that years results.What a shame I lost my boy before the next years competition, I was most impressed by your result once again,regards,Linda

Never been before. Haven't got a horse show so may give it a look. Are there any classes for novices like us. :cheers:

ladyp said:
ally1 said:
YES I'M GOING.

We saw you last year but didn't know you then .We had gone down to take Blue back to Tanya and to pick up my greyhound Button of her.

does anyone know what day the lurcher showing is on? We're going to cheshire on saturday i think but really wanted to show at peterborough too!! :thumbsup:

orvil said:
does anyone know what day the lurcher showing is on? We're going to cheshire on saturday i think but really wanted to show at peterborough too!!  :thumbsup:
Saturday is the charity coursing comp (Lurcher Link), Sun is the main lurcher day with racing/coursing/speed jump/agility & showing. :thumbsup:

The Autumn Fair is a 1 day show on Sun, they have a web page www.eastofengland.org.uk :))

[SIZE=21pt]Any results for this at all, clint winning champions of champions is all we've had so far[/SIZE]

only know the sat stuff for the charity. Cup and plates.

Cup was won by a dog called Bramble.

Plate was won by a dog called Clip.

I also know a couple of the beaten dogs from the sat did well in the racing and coursing sun.

Last edited by a moderator:
:cheers: THE WINNER OF THE OPEN SHOW WAS~SCOOBY OWNED BY DAMON DAVIES.

WELL DONE ,WHAT CRACKING DOGS I HAD TO JUDGE.

THE WINNING DOGS CAN BE SEEN ON~www.equipics.co.uk :cheers: :thumbsup:

my dog Bella won the rough bitch under 23" :D

105weeksoutwithbella.jpg

here she is with our new pup Lexi :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back