The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Easter Picnic With The Pups

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Fantastic pictures of the very gorgeous Nockie and Freddie :wub: I love the first picture you posted :huggles:

Some fantastic photos there Graeme. Like lots of others, I love the first one. :thumbsup: Your two are gorgeous and I think Nockie has the most beautiful face! :wub:

yhanks mr schmick :D great pics some absolutley stunning scenery really does make me want to emigrate and your boys are just gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Thank you all for your comments

Some of you liked our dry old bush scenery so I have posted some more from the same area taken a while ago. No whippets though.

Fitzroy River

TurkeyChaseNewYear20076.jpg

Eucalypt and Grass Tree Forrest

TurkeyChaseNewYear20072.jpg

Pacific Ocean

TurkeyChaseNewYear200712.jpg

Eucalypt and Zamia Forrest

TurkeyChaseNewYear200723.jpg

TurkeyChaseNewYear200727.jpg

TurkeyChaseNewYear200716.jpg

Grass Trees (Black Boys) are very slow growing. This one would be over 400 years old

TurkeyChaseNewYear200742.jpg

Zamia Fruiting

TurkeyChaseNewYear200745.jpg

TurkeyChaseNewYear200746.jpg

Termites

TurkeyChaseNewYear200747.jpg

Lilly Pilly

TurkeyChaseNewYear200753.jpg

Eucalypt. Lemon Scented most likely

TurkeyChaseNewYear200771.jpg

TurkeyChaseNewYear200770.jpg

TurkeyChaseNewYear2007158.jpg

Zamia Flower

TurkeyChaseNewYear2007192.jpg

Zamia. New Growth

TurkeyChaseNewYear2007190.jpg

Yum. Trippen

TurkeyChaseNewYear2007207.jpg

Yum. Deadly

TurkeyChaseNewYear2007177.jpg

Most likely Deadly

TurkeyChaseNewYear2007145-1.jpg

TurkeyChaseNewYear2007211.jpg

Thanks for posting these pictures, great and very atmospheric - your whippets are so gorgeous :)

What beautiful whippets! (I'm not half biassed as their breeder, am I?) And what a lovely Easter they've had

I must correct a couple of you though - they are not boys, plural, - Nockie is a GIRL! Could she be so pretty and be a boy? She is named in honour of her father - Gilnockie Ace of Spades ( Imp UK)

Schmick - I must say Freddie is looking exceptionally handsome. Great photos!

great pics, lovely to see some very different scenery, what a lovely place.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back