The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Ellie May

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
baby1 said:
streaky said:
Bad news mate, sorry to hear. Should make for an interesting All ireland this year, no Miss Ellie, no Colt, Whistler could be in with a chance!!
Eamon youre a gegg :lol: Its Ellie May, my wee girl keeps calling all our dogs Miss Ellie as well, even Whistler lol :lol:

LOL :oops: thats just me watching re-runs of Dallas - maybe Frankie will step out of the shower and the whole thing will turn out to be a dream!!

Gutted for you Frankie.Was hoping for a good all ireland this year too mate,as i was getting Tara ready.But fate hit's us all mate,and she did the worst Gracilus tear ive ever seen,so she's out too,(for the rest of her life).It's a race for Whistler,Ain,or Big Ann now mate,unless fate has something else in store.She's been a good bitch Frankie,and i remember telling you,that id never seen her run,like she did at Birr,last year.If she'd have replicated that run,at the all ireland,then it would have taken a special dog to beat her.I have that pic of her ,upstair's somewhere,of her winning that final.Will bring it with me to the next venue mate.She has the potential to be a good brood mate,and when the time come's,i wish you both well.We can all go on at each other on here at times mate,and we may be enemie's for a little time on the line.But we all care when summit like this happen's .Hope Alex can wave his magic,like he did with our SILVER dog,all those years ago.I will be paying him a visit myself shortly too,as SCRUFF need's a toe off.All the best with her mate....Billy...

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back