The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Elvire Injured

shaz pedder

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi everyone, I thought I would put a post on here about Elvire, as everyone has asked about him, thankyou. June took ty to the vets this morning, and he has ruptured his ligament in the shoulder, and the musle has come away from the bone :( :( . He has got to have at least six months off, and at least two weeks of not putting his leg down :rant: Poor june is beside herself, :wacko: :wacko: . But, with lots of :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: and TLC he will be back to fight another race :thumbsup: . If anybody would wish to speak to June, her telephone no is 01442 235939. When I speak to her later, I will tell her that friends have asked about ty, (I am sure that will make her feel a whole lot better). Good luck Colin and Tina with Ron, and also to Judy with Keeper, hope your boys have a speedy recovery :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

all the best shazxxxxxx

:( So sorry to hear this, and really wish them well with the recovery period :luck: :luck: :luck:

That's a real shame. I really hope he mends quickly and well but it sounds like a pretty serious injury. He ran so well in that race too. I guess he must have done it at the end on the lure. Give him a hug from us.

:( oh what a terrible shame, give our love to june and wish ty a super speedy recovery from us in the peppermint camp :luck: :luck: :luck:

:( Poor Ty. June and Ty popped in on the way back from the vet and Ty is being very brave, poor little soul :( We wish him well and the other injured dogs too :luck:

Thank you Sharon for your kind wishes, I have put a bit on about ron, hope june is ok and we know how she feels :( Ive called and left message :( hope ty will recover quickly tell June to take care of him and give him lots of licks from our boys :luck: :luck:

I've been thinking about poor Ty and June all day and wondering how he got on :( Fingers crossed he gets better soon :luck:

Sorry to hear about Ty June, we wish him a speedy recovery :luck:

Have just spoken to June on phone, She should be home from vet's by now .Ty is being very brave but looks very tired. :( We are going to visit him tomorrow and give him some extra cuddles as he is not allowed to stand for a couple of week's.We will give you all some update's on his progress as June is not on a computer.

Poor little dog. It sounds a horrible injury. Hope that he recovers quickly. :luck:

:luck: hope ty ok and give him loads of kissie from the deadly gang and he couldnt be in better hands with a mum like june get better soon

so sorry to hear about this nasty injury :(

hope the dog makes a full recovery :luck: :huggles: :luck:

jade said:
:luck: hope ty ok and give him loads of kissie from the deadly gang and he couldnt be in better hands with a mum like june get better soon
Thanks Jane, you are right, he has got a good MUM :thumbsup:

all the best shazxxx

Best wishes for a full recovery for Ty :huggles: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Oh no, that sounds painful - poor Elvire :(

:luck: :luck: Lots of luck for a speedy recovery. Does he have it in a sling to stop him using it? Not sure how you would stop him otherwise. I heard how well he ran too. :huggles: Give him a big hug from us. xxx

So sorry to hear of Tys injury June :(poor little soul :( give him an extra cuddle from us :huggles: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: for a speedy recovery ty...your mum is one of the best :thumbsup: :wub: :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back