The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Elvire & Stripey Tara Are Proud Parents

BlueNoise

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Elvire & Stripey Tara are the proud parents of 2 girls & 2 boys :wub: :wub: Mother and babies are doing well :huggles:

1337897vczwpmv990.gif

Well done to Janis Steve and June xxxx

congratulations to you all :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

well done Tara, hope the birth went well...do we know any colours yet? (w00t)

piccys please :-

:( pat you need to have All the information :lol: :lol:

i know Janis wanted a brindle so fingers crossed for her ;)

well done Tara bet they are beautiful glad all went well for you Janice :thumbsup: can,t wait for pics :wub: :wub:

congratulations :wub: :wub: well done Tara bet they are beautiful can,t wait for pics :thumbsup:

CONGRATULATIONS cant wait to see puppy piccys

Well done Tara :huggles: and well done janis :thumbsup:

Hope all went well with the birth :)

Look forward to seeing them :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

CONGRATULATIONS :cheers:

Hope mum and pups are doing well :huggles:

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Elvire & Stripey Tara are the proud parents of 2 girls & 2 boys :wub: :wub: Mother and babies are doing well :huggles:
1337897vczwpmv990.gif

Well done to Janis Steve and June xxxx
CONGRATS Janis. Well done Tara & can't wait to see the babies. I'll show ya mine if you show me yours!!! Love Ronxx.

CONGRATULATIONS to our Beautiful sister Tara, hope the birth was'nt to bad for you, can't wait to see the piccys of our Nephews and nieces. :wub: :wub:

Reg sends his love to Frankie can't wait till next year :wub: :wub:

All our love you big brothers Ron and Reg well done Sis :wub: :wub: xxxxx

congratulations.jpg

Congratulations all! I've seen a pic, and they look beautiful :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Good luck with them, and to their new owners :thumbsup:

:D Yes, Tara and Elvire's puppies arrived last night, 2 brindles, girl and boy, and 2 fawns, girl and boy. They are absolutely gorgeous, and Tara seems very content :wub: Thanks for all your good wishes, texts, voicemails, etc. :thumbsup: A special mention for my lovely daughter Steph, who helped Tara with the pup who got stuck, Steph, so glad you were there :D Weights at birth were 8oz, 2 @ 9 oz and 12oz - guess who got stuck? Pics soon I hope, I need Steph's help - again! :thumbsup:

Big congratulations Janis and of course Tara and Elvire :cheers: .So glad everything went well and can't wait to see the pictures :wub: .

Gill.XXX

:clown: :clown: CONGRATULATIONS Hope you've got your brindle, & that mother & pups are doing well can't wait to see the pictures. This will keep"Madona" on her toes!! Love to all Sheila "Gobby" :clown:

CONGRATULATION TO YOU ALL,GLAD EVERY THING WENT WELL :clown: ,can not wait to see the pictures :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back