The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Emily

katia

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
So here are the latest pictures we took of Emily.

emily.jpg

and here is the second one, together with our girl Zuzu.

emily_en_zuzu.jpg

She's so gorgeous, Katia :wub:

I think you'll miss her. She's such a sweetheart !

Shs lovely Katia :wub: :wub: they are all a Credit to you. :thumbsup:

she's grown a lot I see! And still a pretty girl!

She is always very sweet the time we visited the bunch :D

greets, Tom

Another stunning picture of stunning whippets. How big do Hostas grow in Belgium? The one in the first picture looks huge!!!

I always said that when the time was right I would like a sibling of Indy. At Crufts this year I told Jean-Louis that the time was right and he contacted me shortly afterwards about Emily. She went to Katia and Vincent in Belguim to see out her time on the pet passport and I will go to collect her in December. I had hoped that Indy would meet his Great Grand daughter but that was not to be. But at least we have something to look forward to. I have always been extremely proud of Indys offspring and it is pretty ironic that Emily is all English breeding, a bit like coals to Newcastle really :D

A huge thanks to Katia and Vincent for looking after her and to Jean-Louis for letting her come to me.

I do like her colouring, she looks so pretty. How old is she Jan?

Jenny

A fitting tribute to Indy that you should want one of his offspring, especially as you can see the likeness. She's lovely!

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks so lovely! And she's very like her grand-uncle Sunny, isn't she?

this is him a couple of weeks ago, looking out for squirrels

june05_053.jpg

and getting cuddles from Kiki-boy!

should point out the obvious differences - Sunny is a male and he is 10 and a half years older than Emily, and so is Kiki-boy! :thumbsup:

may05_162.jpg

xmas04_004.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back