The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

English Derby 2008

sherry

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
just found last years thread on this click here to c who won etc

http://www.k9community.co.uk/forums/index....pic=32154&st=15

so wots everyones tip for this year?

no limit i think is anyones race theres so many big scratch dogs about will it b one of the old faves? as ya do? sues blue? or even dennis the menace? or will it b one of the vast amount of youngsters there seems 2 b?

40lb again cud b anyones race, kaiser chief & sugar mouse have been having some great races lately, then u have the old faves bagheera, avit, and robbie dazzler has been getting better every week. ooo i cant wait lol

the main ones heres who i think will do well, sun prince, comet, goldrun, kai sera in the dogs, weradale spot, two faced, bolan, sunrise in the bitches ohhh its gonna b so hard 2 pick a winner.

cant wait good luck everyone :luck: :luck: :luck:

We are going :D

I dont think Gizmo is racing,so just going for the holiday :thumbsup:

Ive no idea who will win, but good luck to all racing :cheers:

See yous all on Friday night :D

alot of good dogs ..gonna be some great races . good :luck: everyone.

Hiya all Teri-Ann here!! Id just like to say GOOD LUCK to every one.. I am coming up to aycliffe on friday but i do not know what time i will get there??? Fridays a busy one on the roads!!! I will be popping over to see a few people tho probs on saturday!

see and speak to you all sometime this weekend :*

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohhhh no (w00t) thats the peace shattered lol

Seriously we are all looking forward to you coming home ...sounds like a good weekend ahead :cheers: :cheers:

don't forget your fancy dress

rockon.gif

as ya do scratch if fit :thumbsup:

Well I find out tomorrow if I have anything to run, Umbros 50/50, Boots looking very doubtful, hoping Cindy OK. If not then I just have to wear a grove in one of the pub seats. Hope everyone has a great weekend and the weather stays nice. Don't fancy being in a caravan in a storm like last night.

nah i dont think im going in fancy dress... im not staying there all night im off out to middlesbrough to meet some friends.... will deffinatly have a laugh at some of the other costumes though......

Me & Vicky are looking forward to it! :cheers: Did our ''BIG'' shop yesterday round Manchester, so much so that I had to dump her with all the bags while I fetched the van as we'd gone a little overboard.

By the way Vicky there's a fetching pink and orange number in the back of my van that you must of missed! :lol:

Just need the beer 'big' shop next :cheers:

Hope everyone has a fab weekend, with great racing, good company and injury free whippies. :thumbsup:

Hope everyone going to the Derby has a great time, dogs finish sound etc.

Just looks like we will have a to wait a while longer to see Kerri's boys in action :( .

Fleesh said:
Just looks like we will have a to wait a while longer to see Kerri's boys in action  :( .

are u not going fleesh ????????

shame iam sending connor,s ranger down,,,and i think davids going down with connor,s vendetta,,,,and am sure connor,s mist will be there

well you can forget dennis the menace cos hes injured,and our roger still not ready yet.we will come and support all dogs,good luck to you all and hope you stay inyury free. :luck: :thumbsup:

Going to be some fab racing - really looking forward to getting away :cheers: :cheers:

whippeteerThe1st said:
Fleesh said:
Just looks like we will have a to wait a while longer to see Kerri's boys in action  :( .

are u not going fleesh ????????

shame iam sending connor,s ranger down,,,and i think davids going down with connor,s vendetta,,,,and am sure connor,s mist will be there

Will make sure we get a pic or two of the connors lads for you fleesh. Looking forward to seeing them all racing :luck: :luck: to them all :D

chris

bet its a 21 /23 lber that wins.

weardale spot getting into gear as is boland.

mochara will not be far away.

sprit of the stag.

gold run just getting reved up.

sunprince will run well but you cant beat start

made your point

indica looking well

chacharelle starting to run a bit.

sunrise

mazi mo

so many gooduns sure to be some fantastic races :luck:

hope all gos well.

Come on then who going to win it

i agree with david h 21/23lb either boland or weardale spot ...6ix also running very well

also think sun price will make the final

good luck everyone

DENISE BAILEY said:
i agree with david h 21/23lb  either boland or weardale spot ...6ix also running very well

good luck everyone

I think that your dog TAG mam will give RAPID STAG a run for its money.... dont you think so????????

smudge_822000 said:
DENISE BAILEY said:
i agree with david h 21/23lb  either boland or weardale spot ...6ix also running very well

good luck everyone

I think that your dog TAG mam will give RAPID STAG a run for its money.... dont you think so????????

think you mean tag - rapid stag will give bramble - spirit of the stag a run lol

tell you dont live at home now ...

and another peters six is looking good as rapid stagjust ticking over ready for the big one,

itsabelle looking very impressive

some very usful dog around.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back