The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

English Derby 2008

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Tag is not allowed to beat Bramble they have an understanding LOL

(w00t)

:thumbsup:

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE :luck: :luck: :luck: :cheers:

GARY

gaz bramble said dont worry dad I'm quite fit and i like aycliffe track :D i agree its gonna be tight :sweating: theres some quality bitches and dogs gonna be racing win or loose it should be a good weekend best of luck everyone :luck:

ps brambles sis says dont count her out :D

gary farmer said:
Tag is not allowed to beat Bramble they have an understanding LOL(w00t)

:thumbsup:

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE  :luck:   :luck:   :luck:   :cheers:

GARY

applaus.gif

party_smiley_028.gif

here goes my tips

dogs

17lb kiasera

19lb just friends /umbrorella

21lb little bill

23lb gold run

25lb fiddler

27lb navada

29lb nikes gem

31lb eversley lad

33lb ludicrus

bitches

17llb crystal blue

19lb mochara

21lb boland

23lb weadale spot

25lb two faced

27lb maizee moo

29lb sunbird

31lb ?????????????

33lb ?????????????

pups kentucky mines a double

vets whinnie skippet

scratch as ya do

all the best lets hope its a nice weekend :cheers:

hope eversley lad comes up as its the only heavy weight that will get near sun prince,still fancy ben nothing in the heavy weight has got within 3 yds of him lately still some great heavy weight running but he is just a bit special. but its on the day.mr/mrs bailey have a up and coming pup wasnt at dawdon at the w/e but heard she was very impressive a real flyer .

whats her race name di/gary if she doent do it this w/e she will take some beating at devon, from schooling she has looked very well . :luck:

. . . . and I fancy Rossacredibility for the English Greyhound Derby at Wimbledon !

(w00t) M U S C L E B O U N D (w00t)

for the no limits

(w00t) LITTLE WILMA (w00t) JUST STARTING TO RUN IF SHE GETS A CLEAR RUN SHE WILL GIVE ANY SCRATCH DOG A HARD RACE. THE SCRATCH WILL BE VERY CLOSE, WOULDNT LIKE TO JUDGE THEM.

i think the no limit will b a huge class wudnt b surprised if there was 5 heats, just 4 fun im gonna go thru the ones i can think of off hand please feel free to add any u can think of:

as ya do, musclebound, tyekwando, nikki whizz, shay, nice catch, four sale, air max, little wilma, winter moon, avenger, playtime, on the ball, ragtime blue, herself, demonic love, brin, sues blue, the bar steward, tarkow,t-rex,. bloody hell thats 20 alone that i can think of if they r all racing!!!!!

onto the 40lbers now then kaiser chief, sugar mouse, go 2, lil aurora, avit, bagheera, robbie dazzler,cane matto, swervin mervin, magic blade, herself, cant thin any more 40lber but im sure there will b some.

Well i would like to wish all the dogs at the derby all the luck especially karens dog i love the derby and am well gutted that i cannot not attend cos i love this event sue

dave bens running well but theres some great heavy weight dogs about at the moment eversley lad, ludricris, rapskallion etc etc etc etc anyone of them can win it on the day also their will be some up coming younsters on parade this year good look to ever body and hope all the dogs come off safe

geff usually airs him out on the big events,but i think he will be concentrating on sugar mouse who will be in with a chance in the scratch.

come on fletch put us right,or is it hush hush :thumbsup:

DavidH said:
geff usually airs him out on the big events,but i think he will be concentrating on sugar mouse who will be in with a chance in the scratch.come on fletch put us right,or is it hush hush :thumbsup:

No probs, it's a NO NO for Sugar Daddy he's only firing on 3 cylinders :( but hope to have him krypton tuned in the coming weeks or months ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
sherry said:
i think the no limit will b a huge class wudnt b surprised if there was 5 heats, just 4 fun im gonna go thru the ones i can think of off hand please feel free to add any u can think of:as ya do, musclebound, tyekwando, nikki whizz, shay, nice catch, four sale, air max, little wilma, winter moon, avenger, playtime, on the ball, ragtime blue, herself, demonic love, brin, sues blue, the bar steward, tarkow,t-rex,. bloody hell thats 20 alone that i can think of if they r all racing!!!!!

onto the 40lbers now then kaiser chief, sugar mouse, go 2, lil aurora, avit, bagheera, robbie dazzler,cane matto, swervin mervin, magic blade, herself, cant thin any more 40lber but im sure there will b some.

Turkish in the 40lb,can't think of anymore.

If Tykwando and Her Sister its the lids they will give the big hitters a run for their money, not being biased though :- "

Good luck to everyone going, not long now.

Extra special lucky thoughts going to all the Scottish racers going, Geordie you got your carry out yet???? I will cook the breakfast if you supply the booze :D :D

good luck everyone were not going this year. hope you all have a brill time and the dogs are all ok. good luck to the A&T clubs dogs sorry i wont see you all run this year am gutted were normaily sat in our tent by now see you all at swollows nest.

wendy

bet sugar mouse is on all 4 cylinders plenty left in his tank :thumbsup: :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back