The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

English Derby 2008

Well Done to Stuart & Becki with HER SISTER (Sugar Fire X Maggie) Josie ,Winner of the No-Limits :thumbsup:

Also well done to Kaiser Cheif (40lb winner)2nd Robbie Dazzler 3rd Bagheera

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Done everyone :)

Keep those results rolling in folks :D

a massive well done to sunrise coming 2nd in the overall derby, she must of ran fantatstic all weekend, hopefully the rest of year will be just as successful :cheers: , well done to suzy and val, and well done the 2 puppy winners jake n marys n mines a double :cheers:

just off the phone connor,s ranger(buddy) lost the supreme

giving 14yards away,,,,,,,,,,brother told me he made 3/4 off the marks up

:cheers: welldone to the winner :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

..............black spot,,,,supreme english derby yearling winner

over the moon with buddy,32lber fleesh :cheers: very unexpected

p.s just updated my signature this morning,,,,,looks like i,ll have to do it again :lol: :D

Unexpected wins are the best.

To finish where he did in the Supreme over 160yds back dog shows a lot of promise (if I say so myself) :)

One day I'll see the boys winning :(

P.S Just had to update my siggy too lol :- "

Anicemorning.jpg

Becki with Josie (HER SISTER) another Derby winner bred from the Fletcher kennels :lol: Becki as been racing dogs from being 4 years old :thumbsup: and proving that she's a force to reckonned with.

WELL DONE JOSIE & BECKI :thumbsup:

forgot to mention ....i told my brother sean and geordie to put buddys winning,s behind the bar,,,,so if pll,s u know are there

if they sit next to the kirkcaldy club member,s 2nite there,s a possabity of free drink,s on that table :thumbsup: :D ;)

milly said:
Anicemorning.jpg

Becki with Josie (HER SISTER)  another Derby winner bred from the Fletcher kennels :lol: Becki as been racing dogs from being 4 years old :thumbsup: and proving that she's a force to reckonned with.

:cheers: welldone geoff and hazel :cheers:

whippeteerThe1st said:
milly said:
Anicemorning.jpg

Becki with Josie (HER SISTER)  another Derby winner bred from the Fletcher kennels :lol: Becki as been racing dogs from being 4 years old :thumbsup: and proving that she's a force to reckonned with.

:cheers: welldone geoff and hazel :cheers:

Thank you Robert :thumbsup: a repeat mating on the way :- "

Supreme Scratch Winner KAISER CHEIF in a photo finish :thumbsup: (w00t)

Well done Lisa & family

Well done to all the winners over the weekend, we are gutted for not being able to attend, have to say a special well done to Sunrise you must be proud of her (Zelda says she wil see you soon), also the to overall pups Kentucky and Mines a Double. :)

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: well done to mo chara on winning the 2008 english derby!well done to mo chara on winning the 2008 english derby! :cheers: well done to mo chara on winning the 2008 english derby!well done to mo chara on winning the 2008 english derby! :cheers: :cheers: well done to mo chara on winning the 2008 english derby!well done to mo chara on winning the 2008 english derby! :cheers: well done to mo chara on winning the 2008 english derby!well done to mo chara on winning the 2008 english derby!

well done to yesterday's class winner's

big well done to Denise with Polar Promise also Training partner Paul with Gemma ( Barona ) George and val with Rogi bear and Snow White, Sean and lucy ( Sugar Rush ) also mate Karen with Jake ( skybound ) winning his ht and Harvey who i hear ran brill :thumbsup:

well done today's winner's

Linda with YOU DARE Sup vet winner

Chris with SPOT BLACK Sup Yearling winner

Stuart and Becki with HER SISTER Sup no limit winner

Valerie with NOBIDDYS FOOL Sup Con winner

Vicky and Mark with MOCHARA Sup derby winner :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

wild whippies said:
:cheers:   :cheers:   :cheers: well done to mo chara on winning the 2008 english derby!well done to mo chara on winning the 2008 english derby! :cheers: well done to mo chara on winning the 2008 english derby!well done to mo chara on winning the 2008 english derby! :cheers:   :cheers: well done to mo chara on winning the 2008 english derby!well done to mo chara on winning the 2008 english derby! :cheers: well done to mo chara on winning the 2008 english derby!well done to mo chara on winning the 2008 english derby!
So I take it Mochara won then :- "

:cheers: Well Done everyone

:cheers: mochara won the english derby :cheers:

:cheers: no biddysfool won the con,s .....re run after dead heat with mazie moo :cheers:

welldone valire with no biddys fool

i hope these results are right :thumbsup:

Well Done all the winners especially Vicky and Mark with Mochara! :cheers:

1st Mochara

2nd Sunrise

3rd Six

4th Foxy Roxy

5th Sun Prince

that is the order i have been given well done Vicky :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back