The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

English Derby 2008

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well done all the winners :cheers:

especially Cus who did Mark and Vicky proud :thumbsup:

and a big thumbs up for Conners Ranger for winning the dog yearlings as a heavyweight and Conners Mist and Conners Vendetta.

Solo is likely to be retired after his injury in the scratch vets .

Tony Taylor said:
Well done all the winners  :cheers:
especially Cus who did Mark and Vicky proud  :thumbsup:

and a big thumbs up for Conners Ranger for winning the dog yearlings as a heavyweight and Conners Mist and Conners Vendetta.

Solo is likely to be retired after his injury in the scratch vets .

Best of Luck for Solo :luck: . RVCh and BEND (w00t) RVCh he has proved his worth on the track and in his progeny.

Kerri sends him body rubs and flirty tails just to cheer him up o:)

A really great weekend,with some fabulous races,think there were a total of 36 scratch dogs running :thumbsup: Well done to all the racers and especially all the winners :thumbsup: Well done to Vicky,Mark and Mochara,a superb final won buy a brilliant bitch :thumbsup: and well done to Valerie,taking 2nd chance with Nobiddys Fool :thumbsup: Sean and co did a fantastic job of shouting her home :thumbsup: Well done to Lisa and the boys with Kaiser taking the 40lb class and Supreme :thumbsup: (How Lisa kept her lunch and last nights drink down i'll never know :lol: ) Finally a VERY VERY SPECIAL WELL DONE to Stuart and Becki with Herself :thumbsup: Wish you'ld have seen their faces Geoff,Josie ran a brilliant race,and left Becki with the biggest smile on the field :thumbsup: Thanks to the organizers and workers for a grand 2 days :D Karen

rodders said:
A really great weekend,with some fabulous races,think there were a total of 36 scratch dogs running :thumbsup: Well done to all the racers and especially all the winners :thumbsup: Well done to Vicky,Mark and Mochara,a superb final won buy a brilliant bitch :thumbsup: and well done to Valerie,taking 2nd chance with Nobiddys Fool :thumbsup: Sean and co did a fantastic job of shouting her home :thumbsup: Well done to Lisa and the boys with Kaiser taking the 40lb class and Supreme :thumbsup: (How Lisa kept her lunch and last nights drink down i'll never know :lol: ) Finally a VERY VERY SPECIAL WELL DONE to Stuart and Becki with Herself :thumbsup: Wish you'ld have seen their faces Geoff,Josie ran a brilliant race,and left Becki with the biggest smile on the field :thumbsup: Thanks to the organizers and workers for a grand 2 days :D Karen
Don't forget your own dog Skybound Karen, make sure George remembers that one :thumbsup: . Bet it made your weekend :D .

Fleesh said:
rodders said:
Don't forget your own dog Skybound Karen, make sure George remembers that one :thumbsup: . Bet it made your weekend :D .

Cheeky bugger asked if he had a solo :lol: I was over the moon with him :wub: :D

shameless said:
a massive well done to sunrise coming 2nd in the overall derby, she must of ran fantatstic all weekend, hopefully the rest of year will be just as successful  :cheers: , well done to suzy and val, and well done the 2 puppy winners jake n marys n mines a double  :cheers:

nova said:
Well done to all the winners over the weekend, we are gutted for not being able to attend, have to say a special well done to Sunrise you must be proud of her (Zelda says she wil see you soon), also the to overall pups Kentucky and Mines a Double. :)
Thanks everyone :D Ruby did us proud Wish you all could have been there :D Well done to Mochara & all the other winners. A great weekends racing :cheers:

Well done to Vicky and Mark with Mochara and all the other winners at the Derby :thumbsup:

Some really close races so many went to 'the camera' and its seems very few of them could be decided even by that - great races for the spectators , nerve racking for the owners and definitely a judges nightmare :eek:

Well done everyone who competed :thumbsup:

jade scott said:
Yearling bitch was Black Spot

Jade get it right 'Spot Black' (now i call her Black Spot cos she's a danger in my class and was again :) ) but never mind Spot Black Derby Yearling winner and little sister No Angel had to be content with Yearling consolation. :thumbsup:

well done vicky & mark

a brilliant win a great derby

well done linda & len & sunrise

and peter & michele & six unlucky she had to have the re-runs

and jeff & sun prince

well done all the other finalists

sadieandco said:
jade scott said:
Yearling bitch was Black Spot

Jade get it right 'Spot Black' (now i call her Black Spot cos she's a danger in my class and was again :) ) but never mind Spot Black Derby Yearling winner and little sister No Angel had to be content with Yearling consolation. :thumbsup:

sorry missed you off well done with NO ANGEL Sup yearling consolation winner

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done to Stuart and Becki on winning the no limits with Her Sister! Ran a brilliant race,out and gone!

Al and Rose

[SIZE=14pt]Well Done To All The Winners [/SIZE] :thumbsup:

[SIZE=14pt]a Brill weekend[/SIZE] :D

Beckie x

p.s geoff that pic is sooo imbarrasing ! :b :b

[SIZE=21pt]Well done to all derby finalists, especially Lenny and Linda with Ruby (Sunrise) she's ran brilliant this weekend for yous, well done. [/SIZE]

Sorry Karen lol I was only working on the info Kim gave me, so i think you can understand why i got it wrong lol :thumbsup:

todays winners 1st a kinda paradise 2nd cacherell

no limit

little wilma

avenger

shay 1st and supreme scr 8-82

40lb

kieser chief

avit

robbie dazzler 1st 8-87

36lb

smokey blue 1st 8-78

nikitason

whatever

yearling scr

m8

cane matto 1st 8-92

puppy scr

curlin 8-94

vets 20lb

tarragon 19 scr 1st

amazin grace 18 4ft

24lb

oscars pride 24

28lb

fleetwood flame 26 & supreme vet

32lb

showboat

pups

20lb

staggered 19 1st & supreme 9-68

she's a flyer 17

24lb

misstress rosie 21 10-17

28lb

he's the tops 25 10-34

32lb

stop the clock 32 9-50

yearlings

20lb

what's new 19 9-86

24lb

magic flyer 21 n/t

28lb

conners mist 26 9-24

32lb

sid young 31 1st

conners vendetta 31

sorry don't know what won yearlings

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back