The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

European Winner Dog Show

Congratulations, very nice winners! :luck:

Thank You for the full results, Tamara!

Your blacks are fantastic, I especially liked Taraly Black is Beautiful, she has a very powerful body! Lovely girl! :thumbsup: :wub:

What a lovely picture! Congratulations Henrik on your super win.

Congratulations for all winners! Another whippet win in the BIS Finale. My Timmy (Cobyco Center Piece) with his progeny won the Progeny Group competition (30 groups entered) and replicated his succes at the World Dog Show 2006.

http://www.eurodogshow2008.hu/eredmenyek/index_en.html

f.l.: Cobyco Center Piece, Silver Sho s Jantarnogo Moria, Windmeister's Dancing Queen, Moonshine Rhapsody Ypsylon, Windmeister's Dancing Dreamgirl.

rontim said:
Congratulations for all winners! Another whippet win in the BIS Finale. My Timmy (Cobyco Center Piece) with his progeny won the Progeny Group competition (30 groups entered) and replicated his succes at the World Dog Show 2006.

f.l.: Cobyco Center Piece, Silver Sho s Jantarnogo Moria, Windmeister's Dancing Queen, Moonshine Rhapsody Ypsylon, Windmeister's Dancing Dreamgirl.

Congratulations!! I saw you on the big screen in the D-hall as everything was filmed!!!

Henrik

petrezselyem said:
Congratulations, very nice winners! :luck:
Thank You for the full results, Tamara!

Your blacks are fantastic, I especially liked Taraly Black is Beautiful, she has a very powerful body! Lovely girl! :thumbsup:   :wub:

Thank you Maia ! :) Lola is a very special girl for me :wub: although she doesn't live with me she is very dear in my heart.

It was nice to see your blacks in flesh also. I think your puppy girl (Vega ?) is very promising. I'll keep an eye on her ;)

rontim said:

Huge congratulations Tomasz and Tim !!! :cheers:

Congrats To Tomasz & Tim and all the gang. :cheers:

Congratulations for all winners! Especially for playawhile and one more time for rontim:

we looked amazing :cheers:

182812_DSC_0775.jpg

182742_DSC_0762.jpg

Laura

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back