The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Even The Top Deck Is Double Booked !

JAX

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
What will I do when the pups are fully grown , ? (w00t) Poor old Dennis , cat . couldnt get on at all :( :cheers:

and one of Harvee in `top spot` last night

think your going to have to move up to a 3 seater at least there pups are getting so big and there lovly

JAX said:
What will I do when the pups are fully grown , ?  (w00t)  
JAX you need to go furniture shopping!!! Bigger being the key-word :lol: and maybe some protective padding for you? Looking a bit squashed there... :blink:

Definitely need a bigger settee Jax - they all look comfortable though (w00t)

Yes,you're definitely going to have to get some more nice comfy chairs for your crowd! :D

That's one lovely photo,& as for Harvee,he's just :wub: :wub: :wub:

Weve got a long 3 seater as well and another single seater ,but they all want to be near ME :- " .

I cant help being popular can I :lol: :huggles:

I could count a couple of spots for some Iggies :D

Lovely photos Jax

Is there any other breed that love to have a cuddle as much as whippets do. :huggles: I don't think so. :huggles:

All your dogs are gorgeous and :wub: Harvee is just adorable. :wub:

have you all spotted Fllyod the cat ?

Denis looks to be one of the most tolerant cats I have seen :wub: :wub: My Peter is Diggers friend, but dont think he could tolerate more than one + my dream is to see them snuggled up together, but so far the cat has the dogs bed and defo - NO SHARING!!! :- " :angry:

LOL Flloyd must be one mellow pussycat! :wub: Brilliant pik Jax! Harvee is sooo sweet! :wub:

That's a great photo, one to be cherished. It's brilliant how well whippets get on with our other furry family members. I love to see them all snuggled up together like that. We've got 3 cats, and 2 of them are more than happy to snuggle up with Tascha and Mysti.

It's hard to believe they were little pups 2 minutes ago where has the time gone (w00t) :wub: :wub: that's a lovely pic Jax, you need one of those recliners chairs so the front comes out then you'd have a bottom deck too :lol:

I think Flloyd thinks he's a whippet doesn't he :huggles:

There would be more room if you got out of there :D

Lovely piccy, baby boy looks :wub: :wub: :thumbsup:

I see Flloyd! :wub: :wub: I agree with Lesley - he thinks he's a whippet!! :lol: Great photo! :thumbsup:

Lovely pictures Jacquie :thumbsup: - what are they like ?? :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back