The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Excessive Behaviour

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
No problem - I should be able to do it this evening. Then we can ask Josie to remove all the 'off topic' posts.
if you don't mind? can you pm me before we post them? wouldit be mine or your thread?

I was thinking I could send you my edited versions for each post and then you could edit the post to replace them (so they would remain as your posts). But it might be simpler to start a new thread and ask Josie to delete this one. I'm happy for it to be your thread/posts but you could always add 'edited by JudyN' or something so people won't think it's odd that it's not written in your normal style. Or I could post them as me, and you could add further posts when you want - now you know what to avoid, and to add where the info comes from, that should work fine.

Basically - I'm easy;)

I was thinking I could send you my edited versions for each post and then you could edit the post to replace them (so they would remain as your posts). But it might be simpler to start a new thread and ask Josie to delete this one. I'm happy for it to be your thread/posts but you could always add 'edited by JudyN' or something so people won't think it's odd that it's not written in your normal style. Or I could post them as me, and you could add further posts when you want - now you know what to avoid, and to add where the info comes from, that should work fine.

Basically - I'm easy;)
:) could I post it? thanks I'm going to delete the tread anyways and re post... Do you mind it being my thread?

Copyright is assumed, so the articles will be copyright unless they specifically state that you can reproduce the contents - and they need to be cited even if paraphrased.
You can reproduce a 'fair' amount of the text without permission, but note that lists, such as the bullet list in the post on excessive barking, are exceptions and you can't reproduce these without permission.

I think you might also have used Excessive Thirst in Dogs in your post on excessive drinking?
Can you delete the posts that you have put? please?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back