The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Gold @Excuseme Pregnancy Diary

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Run free Sika xxx
So sorry to hear this xxx

Thank you Tiny tom.
Unfortunately it happens to all of them in the end, as we all know. And it never gets any easier, no matter how many we have had, or how many we still have waiting for their turn.
It was strange saying good night last night to only 5 girls and not six, and of course this morning with no Sika to greet me either.:oops:
It's a bummer:(

So sorry and sad to hear your news excuseme, sending hugs to you and your girls. That's something I've always done too, let fellow family members have a bit of time with their friend, a sad time for all... xx
The final act of love and kindness is always the hardest...Run in peace Sika xx

Thank you Flobo.
Thinking back we had been saying that she was ageing faster than her mum "Sophie". I had also upped her food rations as she was not holding a good body condition for a little while. Was this part of her sickness and not an old age thing. (now I am kicking myself ! )

I had also upped her food rations as she was not holding a good body condition for a little while. Was this part of her sickness and not an old age thing

Don't kick yourself - maybe it was part of the illness, but like many illnesses she probably felt a bit off, but not so ill that she was ready to go. It sounds like you timed it well, I hope I have your insight (and courage) when I have to make that decision.

:oops:Thank you so much Joanne but I will blame myself for a long time:oops:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back