The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Facebook

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
trac said:
Whippets4eva said:
:) I will, when I get around to Joining myself I will let you know, every time I think about joining I somehow end up on here.   :- "  :- " Need all the friends i can get.  (w00t)   :- "  (w00t)

Sonia.

Aww :huggles: :huggles:

Exactly what I thought too ............. :( awwwwwww :huggles:

Whippets4eva said:
trac said:
Whippets4eva said:
:) I will, when I get around to Joining myself I will let you know, every time I think about joining I somehow end up on here.  :- "  :- " Need all the friends i can get.  (w00t)   :- "  (w00t)

Sonia.

:( :( Sad thing is I mean it. :( :(

Sonia.

:cheers:

:( get yourself on face book and i would like to be your friend

Right, just off to Facebook to find you all. :thumbsup: I'm Gillian Law in case anyone else fancies looking me up. :)

im on there..........Helen Brind.........you cant miss me, theres a pic of gypsy on my profile

be prepared to get poked (w00t)

I'm on Facebook Fiona Boulton West Midlands, i will try and find you.

Im on

Shona Walsh Glasgow pic of the pups on the tag

Normally on the word games

Great fun!!!!! :thumbsup:

Im on

Kimberley Dee Elliott - Sheffield network

Im a bit obsessed with Facebook

:D :- "

trac said:
Whippets4eva said:
trac said:
Whippets4eva said:
:) I will, when I get around to Joining myself I will let you know, every time I think about joining I somehow end up on here.  :- "  :- " Need all the friends i can get.  (w00t)   :- "  (w00t)

Sonia.

:( :( Sad thing is I mean it. :( :(

Sonia.

:cheers:

:( get yourself on face book and i would like to be your friend

Thankyou Tracey, I will get myself on face book soon as I can, and then get in touch. :) :)

Sonia. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't find you on it Gill - too many members called Gillian Law :oops:

It seems quite difficult to find people on facebook with just their name :blink:

So many with similar names!! (w00t)

I guess I'm going to be impossible to find as there as so many people called Jane Wood so I shall use my previous name and double barrel it :thumbsup:

You can search for me as Jane Wood-Enser (I'm the only one :D )

jinnyfizz said:
I can't find you on it Gill - too many members called Gillian Law :oops:   It seems quite difficult to find people on facebook with just their name :blink:

I guess I'm going to be impossible to find as there as so many people called Jane Wood so I shall use my previous name and double barrel it :thumbsup:

cant escape from me jane :- "

trac said:
jinnyfizz said:
I can't find you on it Gill - too many members called Gillian Law :oops:   It seems quite difficult to find people on facebook with just their name :blink:

cant escape from me jane :- "

:lol: :lol: - bit like "Big Brother only you're "Ickle Sis"

Maybe we should have a K9 group for all the K9ers who are on facebook :D

It would be easier to find each other then.

Although we don't really need it 'cos we have the real K9 :thumbsup:

Consider k9 community group open!!!!

(w00t)

Hope thats ok K9 mods???

:- "

Everyone join :thumbsup:

pixieru said:
which one?????? theres a few :wacko:

the sunset one or the pretty girl :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not the sunset one and i wouldn't say i was pretty either :lol: I am stood on some rocks (it should be the first one you come to), it's a photo of me on holiday in Greece, i wish i was back there now! I will add you to mine.

hely said:
pixieru said:

pixieru said:
I'm not the sunset one and i wouldn't say i was pretty either  :lol:   I am stood on some rocks (it should be the first one you come to), it's a photo of me on holiday in Greece, i wish i was back there now!  I will add you to mine.
hely said:
pixieru said:

:thumbsup:

(w00t) emma harrison, got a red bandana on a big sunglasses

hi

yea i am completely addicted to it, i am cara lawrence bristol area, i have a picture of me in my posh clothes at ascot, has anyone started a k9 group?? if not i :thumbsup: will,

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back