The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Dill, Rebecca

Forgot to ask ......... has Georgina seen them yet??

Bet she's so excited about the pups :thumbsup:

Just look at bruiser, he barges the rest of em off the best teats, but i make sure they all have there share, and he sucks on my little finger, all been dew clawed by the way

Congratulations. They are beautiful pups and Jill looks like a wonderful mother. I bet you are all over the moon with them! :cheers:

bless her - they're looking a bonny lot :thumbsup:

midlanderkeith said:
Heres Katie, the puppy we are KEEPING

:thumbsup:

It's so special to have a puppy from birth, to have a record of its entire life, amazing opportunity.

(w00t) aw look at her little pink nose :wub: :wub: what does Sally make of the pups Keith? has she seen them yet?

she is really gorgeous, is she blue and white or does she have some feint go-faster stripes ?

Enjoying the sun on their backs through living room window, mum was outside emptying her clog

:thumbsup:

Such beautiful puppies, Keith. They look so healthy - gorgeous plump little dumplings. :wub: :huggles: :wub: :huggles: :wub:

All those delicious blacks :wub: I'm not a blue fan :oops: , but they do look lovely too, and the brindle boy... :wub:

Can't believe I've only just spotted this!

Congratulations Jill (and Keith!) They look like a smashing litter - can't wait to see their pics as they grow their whippety noses :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back