The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Dill, Rebecca

Oh Keith, the sight of that beautiful Jill of yours hugging her beloved babies, i have to confess, brings tears to my eyes.... :wub: :wub: :wub:

Just caught up with this thread - can't sit at the computer very long these days. :(

Congratulations Jill and all the family. Bet you and Ruth can't stop watching them Keith!! They are all adorable. :wub:

midlanderkeith said:

stop it keith!!! dont show me any more i cant take it :sweating: :sweating: :sweating:

well you can show me a few more :- " but ahhhh hes so cute :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

They all look fantastic, congratulations :cheers: .

You have some beautiful photos there too, ones to treasure as they grow up :huggles:

they're gorgeous, I love they way Jill's curled round them cleaning them up, she's keeping a beady eye on you when you lift them out for photos , isn't she ? :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back