The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Naomi

Trish

11 OF THE BEST
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
was lovely to meet richie today what a handsome boy he is :wub: :huggles:

thanks for letting oliver have a run with maddie :thumbsup: and also thanks for your help with kiplins injury it was much appreciated :huggles:

hopefully next week i can get some pics of fizz too :thumbsup: :wub: :huggles:

IMG_4542.jpg

IMG_4551.jpg

:eek: i hope kiplins ok trish what happened :huggles:

nicky12 said:
:eek: i hope kiplins ok trish what happened  :huggles:

think he was chewing the bars of his cage and could have got his mouth stuck then as hes pulled he managed to get his top lip pierced onto his fang,he was frantic and graham,norman and stephen had a job to get his lip off the tooth :sweating: :eek:

once it was freed he went quiet limp and was in shock for awhile :(

thanks to everyone that helped with him :huggles:

he as a bit of a thick lip now :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
just noticed the pics arent the right size will redo then :wacko:

Oh Bless him.............bet that was scarey :eek:

Why are those pictures so small Trish

trish g said:
nicky12 said:
:eek: i hope kiplins ok trish what happened  :huggles:

think he was chewing the bars of his cage and could have got his mouth stuck then as hes pulled he managed to get his top lip pierced onto his fang,he was frantic and graham,norman and stephen had a job to get his lip off the tooth :sweating: :eek:

once it was freed he went quiet limp and was in shock for awhile :(

thanks to everyone that helped with him :huggles:

he as a bit of a thick lip now :huggles:

ooo god trish poor kiplin sending him lots of :huggles: :huggles: and big kisses from us :* :* :huggles:

AnnSa said:
Oh Bless him.............bet that was scarey  :eek:  

Why are those pictures so small Trish

was doing some pics for my avater last night and forgot to change the size :wacko: just redoing them now :thumbsup:

these are better :thumbsup: :wub: :huggles:

IMG_4542.jpg

IMG_4551-1.jpg

Hi Trish did you have a good day?

Hope Kiplin's injury to his mouth is not too serious and that nhe is recovering from the shock :huggles:

Richie is such a handsome boy - bet you're thrilled with him Naomi :huggles:

Sorry to hear about Kiplin, sounds quite gruesome, and I expect very sore. They do get so excited at the race track, and I expect he was trying to get out to have his go. Hope he's feeling better soon :huggles:

poor kiplin :huggles: richie is gorgeous :wub: :huggles:

BlueNoise said:
Hi Trish did you have a good day?Hope Kiplin's injury to his mouth is not too serious and that nhe is recovering from the shock :huggles:

was lovely to see everyone again :thumbsup: and the dogs where well overdue a run :p

was very cold to start but soon warmed up with the joys of trapping and catching (w00t)

trish g said:

thanks for letting oliver have a run with maddie :thumbsup: and also thanks for your help with kiplins injury it was much appreciated :huggles:

Aww thanks Trish for the lovely piccies :thumbsup: It was lovely to meet the stunning Noah too.... Did Neve surrender him at the end?? (w00t)

As for Maddie, your very welcome... Oliver ran really well :huggles:

Poor Kiplin, that was a nasty injury :( Hope he's not feeling too sore :wub: Give him a big kiss from me :wub:

NAOMI said:
trish g said:

Aww thanks Trish for the lovely piccies :thumbsup: It was lovely to meet the stunning Noah too.... Did Neve surrender him at the end?? (w00t)

As for Maddie, your very welcome... Oliver ran really well :huggles:

Poor Kiplin, that was a nasty injury :( Hope he's not feeling too sore :wub: Give him a big kiss from me :wub:

all these kisses for kiplin hes gonna have two bruise lips (w00t) :lol:

neave was sat in the car at the end with a towel covering noah (w00t) bless her she was desperate :p

didnt get many pics today with the poor lightening must was just blurry blobs :lol:

will put the few ive got on in a bit :thumbsup:

Both Richie and Noah are sooooooooooo :wub: :wub: :wub: Poor Neve she was dying to take Noah home or any pup for that matter lol...... you didn't notice he was missing Trish it was only cos I spotted him on the back seat of the landrover lol. :lol:

Carol Jepson said:
Both Richie and Noah are sooooooooooo  :wub:   :wub:   :wub:     Poor Neve she was dying to take Noah home or any pup for that matter lol...... you didn't notice he was missing Trish it was only cos I spotted him on the back seat of the landrover lol.  :lol:
Trish better have eyes in the back of her head next sunday carol im coming to dog sit noah :- "

glad you all had a nice day its nice to catch up :) sorry kiplin hurt his mouth im sure he is getting plenty of cuddles :huggles: it was very cold and windy down south to (w00t) but lovely to be out and about again :) ritchie is lovely naomi best of luck with him :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back