The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Nettie And Brian

Trish

11 OF THE BEST
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Look who got a photo shoot today and what a gorgeous model :wub: :wub: :wub:

Norman and christine i hope my next pup is just like maize but with a winkle of course :lol: :p

IMG_7975.jpg

IMG_7978.jpg

IMG_7982.jpg

IMG_7986.jpg

IMG_7988.jpg

IMG_7989.jpg

IMG_7991.jpg

Thank,s Trish you are a STAR :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: x x

wow how lovely Trish :wub: :wub: , great shots, you will have to give me some lesson's

your puppy is lovely :wub: Norman and Christine :thumbsup:

That has got to be one of the prettiest pups I have seen, just love the full eye make up

That has got to be one of the prettiest pups I have seen, just love the full eye make up
I was thinking the same Lou, she is adorable. Such a pretty little face. I will look forward to meeting her in the flesh. Great pics Trish, love the ones of her running just like a grown up girlie, in her cute pink collar :wub:

What a stunning little pup! Lovely pictures. :thumbsup:

Mazie is one gorgeous little girl :wub: Nettie I got loads of kisses & cuddles today :- She's like mustard. I don't think Chris & Norm will have any trouble with Mazie's training :thumbsup:

Thank,s Trish you are a STAR :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Norman and Christinen Mazie is one gorgeous little girl xxxx

:thumbsup: AaaaaaaaaaaHH so thats who was hogging the camera lol :thumbsup: she is lovely and much smaller in real life :D Mazie is her mums double ( looks not colour ) :D and Norman and Christine just looked so happy with her.

All the best of :luck: :luck: with her Mill Gang :D :D see you soon.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back