The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Farewell My Lovely Foxy

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I am so very sorry for your loss....never a right time to say Goodbyes...its so very hard..

Run free Beautiful Foxy...into the Rainbow.. :huggles:

:'( :'( :'(

Eve, I am so, so very sorry :huggles:

I can't even come close to imagining how devastated you must feel and the only words of comfort I feel able to offer are that you have done the kindest and most loving thing you could for your beautiful girl :wub: :wub:

Run free, Foxy. Skip, pain free, over Rainbow Bridge with all our love xxxxx

Thank you everyone for your kind words and thoughts.

The house seems quiet and empty tonight. Foxy used to perk up in the evening for a while and vocally wind us up for a treat. Her pack are missing her too. It is a sombre subdued household tonight. She had so much personality. :'(

She went quietly munching on cooked chicken (with the bones that she always loved but was not allowed) snuggled on her cot quilt :D -_- .

I know that the time was right for her................ I hope someone might do the same for me one day :)

Those squirrels over rainbow bridge are in for a shock :nuke:

Eve you gave this beautiful girl a brilliant life.

Go chase those squirrels in the sky sweet sweet Foxy lady.

x

I am so very very sorry Eve, you let her go with love and gave her nine wonderful years. Run free sweet girl.

So very sorry to hear your sad news Eve. :'( Foxy was obviously very much loved and cherished. You did the kindest thing for her.

Run free over the Rainbow Bridge beautiful Foxy. :wub: :wub:

It is so hard to know when :( Foxy has been my companion and friend for nearly 9 years since she arrived with Misty as a Mother and Daughter rescue.

Nine years of fun, humor, love and friendship :wub:

Failing consistiently over the last year, I really thought I had more time.

If she was a human, she would have had her Zimmer and not had so many falls :) .

She was knocked over today (it did not take much) by one of the younger dogs and could not get up.

Foxy had crumbling vertebrae in her neck and I knew that some serious damage had been done.

I was not about to have the vets subject her to X-Ray and manipulation to acertain the damage to a very fragile dog of 13+ years with a weak heart that was terrified of vets.

I will miss her vocal begging, excruciating farts (the steroids), cheek and sense of fun.

Hopefully, in her next life she will be young and fit, able to enjoy charming squirrels out of the trees to drop at her feet like she used to :D

Rest in Peace my lovely gentle lady. :wub: :wub: :wub:

July2010.jpg

Foxyapr20092.jpg
foxy1.jpg

so sorry to learn of your loss :(

Sending you lots of love xxx

Eve, so sorry to hear the news about your beautiful girl. It's brought a tear to my eye but also a little chuckle, I loved the way you will miss her farts! She was undoubtedly much loved and you were very lucky to have found each other... big hugs. Paula xxxx

Oh Eve, I have only just ready this and am so sorry that Foxy has gone. It's such a difficult time and our thoughts are with you all. Rest in Peace little darling. Angela

So sorry to hear your sad news Eve. It is always too soon, isn't it? Bless her, she had a wonderful life with you and a peaceful end, what more could any of us want for our beloved friends. Thinking of you (shedding a tear or two) and sending hugs :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

I am so sorry to read the news of your beautiful girl :( She sounded a wonderful character and was well loved and had a fantastic life with you.

Run free beautiful girl :huggles:

So very sorry to read the news about Foxy. It sounds like she had a wonderful time with you for the last nine years. Thinking of you :'( :'( :'(

So sorry to hear your sad news, poor Foxy will be pain free now. I also had to say goodbye to a 13 year old this week, dear old Honey had to go, she had arthritis in her feet, only one eye and a lump getting bigger every day, then she started falling over, so we had to say goodbye. I was glad in a way when it thundered last night, she was always terrified of thunder, and I thought " she wont hear it where she is now".

Hope to see you at the lure coursing at the lagoons sometime soon, not this weekend as I am away to Ely.

Liz

Im so sorry you had to say goodbye to your lovely lady :( You did the right thing for her at the right time :wub:

Thinking of you at this very sad time :huggles:

R.I.P Foxy, Run free xx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back