The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Favourite Songs From Musicals

I love this thread (w00t)

What about "climb every mountain" from the sound of music, that always makes me get a lump in my throat and also "you'll never walk alone" from Carousel.

Bean is a fab name - dont you diss....only prob is it is bigger than a bean now.....maybe i could call it grapefuit!

Jessr123 said:
Bean is a fab name - dont you diss....only prob is it is bigger than a bean now.....maybe i could call it grapefuit!
Ok, Ok stick with bean :thumbsup: ...its cute :wub: ...far cuter than grapefruit :wacko: ...Joe was sprog from the day he was concieved... :lol:

meddling said:
Jessr123 said:
Ok, Ok stick with bean :thumbsup: ...its cute :wub: ...far cuter than grapefruit :wacko: ...Joe was sprog from the day he was concieved... :lol:

Well bean is far cuter than sprog!

Jessr123 said:
meddling said:
Jessr123 said:

yep...and I'm sure your little bean will be far cuter than my 18 year old is :lol: :lol:

meddling said:
Jessr123 said:
meddling said:
Jessr123 said:

yep...and I'm sure your little bean will be far cuter than my 18 year old is :lol: :lol:

I thought by 18 they were out of that hormonal teenage phase and were beginning to become human again!

Jessr123 said:
meddling said:
Jessr123 said:
meddling said:
Jessr123 said:

I thought by 18 they were out of that hormonal teenage phase and were beginning to become human again!

Actually I've been lucky and he's never really been like that...but bean is sure to be cuter...when will he/she arrive in theory?

meddling said:
Jessr123 said:
meddling said:
Jessr123 said:
meddling said:
Jessr123 said:

Actually I've been lucky and he's never really been like that...but bean is sure to be cuter...when will he/she arrive in theory?

emmm....1st May - typical its a bank holiday.

Jessr123 said:
meddling said:
Jessr123 said:
meddling said:
Jessr123 said:
meddling said:
Jessr123 said:

emmm....1st May - typical its a bank holiday.

...oh jess...a summer baby ...and you a teacher...oh well it could be worse I suppose could be august... :- "

[SIZE=14pt]...oh and Jess...welcome to the wonderful world of hijacking...cos we've taken this thread well and truly off topic :lol: :oops: :lol: :oops: :lol: :oops: [/SIZE]

meddling said:
[SIZE=14pt]...oh and Jess...welcome to the wonderful world of hijacking...cos we've taken this thread well and truly off topic  :lol:   :oops:   :lol:   :oops:   :lol:   :oops: [/SIZE]
Oh well, I'm sure someone can get it back on trac!

meddling said:
[SIZE=14pt]...oh and Jess...welcome to the wonderful world of hijacking...cos we've taken this thread well and truly off topic  :lol:   :oops:   :lol:   :oops:   :lol:   :oops: [/SIZE]
I give you permission to say what you like and when you like :wub: :wub:

[SIZE=21pt]START YOUR OWN THREAD :rant: YOU NUTTERS[/SIZE]

:huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :wub: :wub:

daledogs said:
meddling said:

:huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :wub: :wub:

Awww, sorry :sweating:

daledogs said:
meddling said:

:huggles: :huggles: :wub:

[SIZE=14pt]Didn't really mean to...just got chatting...I only ever really MEAN to on Anns... :lol: :oops: [/SIZE] [SIZE=21pt]Sorry again[/SIZE] :b :b :huggles: :huggles: :lol:

[SIZE=21pt]...its a very nice subject though...[/SIZE] :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]CLAIR AND JESS.........................................................................[/SIZE]

YOUR FORGIVEN :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back