The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Favourite Songs From Musicals

pepa said:
one day more from lemisrables?
sorry dont no how to do links?

I all ways get a lump in my throte at this one and shivers down my back.

My nephew is in Les Miserable at Drury lane theatre in London at the moment. :thumbsup: I havnt been to see him yet but my other sister has, she said she cried all the way through :oops:

ooooooooooooooh...... i have sooooooooooo many favourites!

I love the one in Calamity Jane that is sung by the man who dresses up as Adelade Adams, i also love 'secret love' (i soooooooo wanted that horse she was riding whilst singing)

I love 'Wandering Star' from Paint Your Wagon

'If i was a rich man' Fiddler on the roof

'bless your beautiful hide' Seven Brides for seven brothers

the song in The Sound of Music where the eldest daughter sings to her postman boyfriend

oh there are so many!

Anything from Singin' in the Rain :D but especially 'Moses', 'Good Morning' and 'Singin' in the Rain' oh, and 'You Are My Lucky Star' too :D :D :D That makes me want to go and dig out the DVD :D

I'm a big Sarah Brightman fan, I love her new solo classical/crossover music but I still enjoy listening to her singing Lloyd Webber Pieces :thumbsup: from Phantom of the Opera etc...

Hula said:
What a lovely start to my morning - Les Mis is the best ever - That clip had the original Jean Valjean - Colm Wilkinson, who was brilliant. I've never seen Lea Salonga playing Eponine, but loved her in Miss Saigon (another of my faves). I've seen Les Mis twice in Manchester, and once in London, and once in Fareham when Sonia's (Whippet4eva) daughter Emma (xxwhippetloverxx) played the innkeepers wife - and it moved me to tears - absolutely brilliant, and every bit as good as the production in London - such a shame they couldn't tour with it, or maybe put it on for longer - we'd have had all you K9ers down there, and we would certainly have gone again.

I'll be singing that all day now :teehee:

The Last Night Of The World from Miss Saigon

I love most of the songs from WEST SIDE STORY. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back