The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Feeding Time

fallenangel

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just thought I would share a few pic I took this morning when they were all haveing there breaky. well indys on her second breaky shes has hers than has some of the big guys food aswell. She should be the size of a houes the amount she eats instead of a skinny little tin ribs :lol:

Boris lacey and Indy

you got your handful there :lol: :lol: do they all keep to their own bowls?

even more its like feeding time at the zoo :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
this is the last one. most of the time they stay in there own bowls but for Indy who has to try a bit of everyones just incase they have something better than her :lol:

Great pictures Wendy - talk about feeding time at the zoo - :lol: :lol: Indys growing well :thumbsup:

Lovely pics Wendy. :wub: :wub: :wub: They all look very well behaved. o:) o:)

Wish mine would eat like that they prefer to share they empty one bowl at time and go round until all are empty

William has his own bowl and no one dars to go nar to him when he's eating only Rosie and she's his best friend and he'll let her do anything

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back