The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fell On Me Butt

nicky12

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
(w00t) yep walked the dogs this morning ,me and ollie fell down a steep banking ,ollie lost a nail came clean out it did and i well eerm :b hurt me coxes bone and i think iv done somthing to me index finger its swollan all up and very painfull to move :( thatl teach me to try jog down a very steep banking wont it :b

ooohhhh nicky, you ok hun, best you sit and take it easy for a while :huggles:

awww poor you nicky, hope you will be ok :huggles: :huggles:

P.S. HONEST I AM NOT LAUGHING

nicky12 said:
(w00t) yep walked the dogs this morning ,me and ollie fell down a steep banking ,ollie lost a nail came clean out it did and i well eerm :b hurt me coxes bone and i think iv done somthing to me index finger its swollan all up and very painfull to move  :( thatl teach me to try jog down a very steep banking wont it  :b
Im sorry young Nicky, but even sexy mamma is laughing at this, not me though :- "

:luck: :cheers:

keith

(w00t) ya have no idea how much of a plank i felt ,i mean for god sake must have looked a sight a middle aged women tumbling down a hill in middle of blooming forestry with little dog tumbling behind ,winded me to ,but ollie tia and blue kept me warm :huggles: while i recovered for 10 mins :lol:

you really crack me up nicky :lol:

oh nicky glad your not too bad :thumbsup: ,thought we was going to have some photos for a minute (w00t) hope your feeling less sore soon :huggles:

trish g said:
oh nicky glad your not too bad :thumbsup: ,thought we was going to have some photos for a minute (w00t) hope your feeling less sore soon :huggles:
id have to be blooming clever to pull that one off trish ,well i spose i could have just kept pressing as i was tumbling away (w00t)

good job you have lots of padding on ya butt nicky :- "

hope you didnt damage the ground :oops:

:huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

awww nicky i cannot believe that they are all taking the mickey :huggles:

Nick can I just send my sincerest thoughts to you and I really hope you are ok......oh sod that...can I take the p**s now (w00t) (w00t)

check your knickers....did that once...went to the loo later....lord knows how a person can be wearing knickers under joggers and end up with a tuft of grass in your knickers :teehee: :teehee: :teehee:

if it helps...I was cleaning yesterday, bending down, walking towards mantlepiece and ended up with cut on my forehead :- "

daughter piddling her pants at me :blink:

got a lovely bruise and egg (w00t)

:( I hope you are not too badly hurt, you can't be off your sewing machine for long.Mind if it hurts to sit down suppose you could always stand :lol: :lol:

Good job your names not [SIZE=14pt]JILL[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
nicky12 said:
(w00t) ya have no idea how much of a plank i felt ,i mean for god sake must have looked a sight a middle aged women tumbling down a hill in middle of blooming forestry with little dog tumbling behind ,winded me to ,but ollie tia and blue kept me warm :huggles:   while i recovered for 10 mins  :lol:
:lol: you wanna come out with me sometime Nicky, im always on my arse, but unlike your bum cheeks :lol: that are well covered, im afraid mine are not :lol:

keith

Oh Nicky :- " that all sounded really painful :- "

Hope you feel better soon :huggles:

lillibet

:huggles: Poor Nicky,hope you are ok hun,did you bounce well?sorry hun,lots of :huggles: :huggles:

daledogs said:
:huggles: Poor Nicky,hope you are ok hun,did you bounce well?sorry hun,lots of  :huggles:   :huggles:
(w00t) i think i did bounce well dawn ,think i hit every tree on way down and then landed on a big fallen branch which is how i hurt me bum :b :lol:

nicky12 said:
daledogs said:
:huggles: Poor Nicky,hope you are ok hun,did you bounce well?sorry hun,lots of  :huggles:   :huggles:
(w00t) i think i did bounce well dawn ,think i hit every tree on way down and then landed on a big fallen branch which is how i hurt me bum :b :lol:
i believe the council are just waiting for special branch to investigate the matter,to see if you will be charged with criminal damage to the tree :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back