The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fergal And Talisker

this too...

f_t_2.jpg

Gorgeous dogs :thumbsup: :thumbsup: - you are very lucky, Siona. :cheers: :wub:

OMG they are gorgeous!!! I love the sofa one!!! lol (w00t)

(w00t) Bet you won,t get any visitors during the night, love sofa pic .

My hunting partner has a deerhound, Doxhope Jupiter/Otty, and when he stands on his back legs, hes, just HUGE (w00t)

Oh my...they are beautiful dogs... :wub: no denying that...but these pictures have convinced me to stick with small dogs. (w00t)

Thanks for posting them. :thumbsup:

Great pictures Siona, they are both looking splendid :wub: .

Many (belated) congratulations on the birth of Zack.

:cheers:

Sheena

Thanx everyone,

I hope they do keep night-time visitors at bay cos we've got no alarm (since Talisker chewed through one of the cables a few months ago, setting the whole thing off at about 3am!)

I've seen the piic of Otto that you posted last year Mike, he's a fantastic looking dog!

The pic of Talisker on his back legs makes David look really wee - he's actually 6ft tall!

I've has a similiar experience Bappit......

From this...

gus_sit5.jpg

WOW ! I've never seen such big dogs, when they're pictured on their own there is nothing to depict scale, but next to a man they are huge, lovely and what sad expressions they have, bet they still like a cuddle on your knee tho :lol:

nice dogs :wub: nice pics :thumbsup:

wow,lovely dogs youve got.there gorgeous :wub: :wub:

:lol: Size seems to matter (w00t) only laughing as I look at the moment at 3 deerhounds, curled up on the sofa with one freak in there (terrier...aka, the boss!), and recall seeing lovely pics on k9 of same amount of whippets...taking up as much sofa space! It really is relative!

Simon...tidy dog :thumbsup: I may be wrong, but some time ago you had posted something about loss of hair on your dogs legs in reply to some other thread i started? Hopefully it was as i thought wear and tear? You did speak to the breeder if you had any concerns? Not to worry, he's a cracker and if that prob. has not passed PM :cheers: no expert but do all i can to help/point you in right direction of those more in the know :thumbsup: .

Siona...hope things have settled with your lovely lads, know things will work out between the two, they are beautiful to look at in photos and the nature is the same, so all will be fine, long as they know the score :thumbsup:

I have not posted here any photos of my kids with the dogs, however, had a wee double take the other day when I realised my wee boy Jake :lol: now 6' 3" at 17 (w00t) has lived alongside these creatures since he 1st drew breath, towers above them now...rolls on the floor laughing with them, having a carry on... and yet breaks his heart at every passing through the years (of our own 'cos the time has come or fosters moving to pastures new), even though he had discovered other pastimes :- " its bittersweet, and i like to think in part its made him the person he is for they "always give more than they take"...and those are his sentiments not mine.............. :blink: What happened there? :unsure: More luck than judgement i guess :oops: but aint that what is all about :D

All the best to you all

Sheena

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back