The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fighting Lurchers !!

herby

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
was in johns earlier with mates and look what we witnessed !! the black monkey just didnt know where to nip storm to goad him into a runaround !

first strike..under-belly covert attack using colt as the stooge !

S8301538.jpg

front left at the paw

S8301545.jpg

front left shoulder

S8301541.jpg

ear ache !

S8301544.jpg

result....."2 PAWS 2 submissions and a knock-out!"

S8301549.jpg

boys and their toys eh ??!

S8301536.jpg

tom turnip

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like John has his hands seriously full there with that little minx, she is gorgeous :wub:

China's a right little madam,isn't she :D Tell John I'm surprised to see her snuggly's still in tact :thumbsup:

Fanny Feverfew ;)

Hey Herby.Tell John i cant make it on saturday,as ive a 70 mile cycle to do in the morning,with a bunch of mate's.(Anything for Charity.)Tell him i said it's great to see the old man can still handle himself,and that i'll be up 1st chance i get.

billyboy45 said:
Hey Herby.Tell John i cant make it on saturday,as ive a 70 mile cycle to do in the morning,with a bunch of mate's.(Anything for Charity.)Tell him i said it's great to see the old man can still handle himself,and that i'll be up 1st chance i get.
Billy thats so good of you to do this for such a worthy course :thumbsup: but don't you think that 70 miles cycle ride (w00t) will be too much for you, with your heart trouble and your back problems and not forgetting your knee difficulties, you worry me at times Billy, please be careful.

Jayne :luck:

what a minx say hello to john for me

sue

thanks

naughty little china!leave storm alone!shes a bugger isnt she? :lol:

nettle said:
billyboy45 said:
Billy thats so good of you to do this for such a worthy course :thumbsup: but don't you think that 70 miles cycle ride (w00t) will be too much for you, with your heart trouble and your back problems and not forgetting your knee difficulties, you worry me at times Billy, please be careful.

If it kill's me,then you can send a wreath.Ive been doin quite a bit of cycling as prescribed,by the surgeon who did the stent opp's.Most of the way is mainly flat,and none of the lad's are cyclist's.So it will be a slow ride,with load's of craic on the way,+stopage's.If i cant make it,then i'll go down trying.The knee will be well strapped,and i'll be having a voltarol injection before i set off,to keep the pain at bay.Since i started taking glucosemine & sulfate tab's 1000s,the knee and back have improved greatly.Im gona gave this a go.Do or die,as it's for a better cause than me.Realy wish you could come along as it would give something more than you're typing finger's a bit of decent exersise. Billy..

:( OMG .................Now then, now then, now then Billy .......................What a good job I know what you look like, because a picture of Jimmy Saville just popped into my head and it wasnt nice (w00t) (w00t) :wacko:

:( OMG .................Now then, now then, now then Billy .......................What a good job I know what you look like, because a picture of Jimmy Saville just popped into my head and it wasnt nice (w00t) (w00t) :wacko:

Not near as fat as i used too be girl.And a lot fitter.Almost 2 stone off now.I am realy feeling the benefit's of being off the cig's for almost 4 year's,and it's great. ...Billy...

billyboy45 said:

Not near as fat as i used too be girl.And a lot fitter.Almost 2 stone off now.I am realy feeling the benefit's of being off the cig's for almost 4 year's,and it's great. ...Billy...

:thumbsup:

black thorn said:
billyboy45 said:

Not near as fat as [SIZE=14pt]i used too be a girl[/SIZE].And a lot fitter.Almost 2 stone off now.I am realy feeling the benefit's of being off the cig's for almost 4 year's,and it's great. ...Billy...

well whatya know !! :* billy was a girl !! (w00t) im worried about you billy..dont tell john ffsake ! :unsure:

PS NICE TO SEE THE THREAD HIJACKERS BACK TO THEIR USUAL !

Well that black pup is looking well there john sayin that al ye dogs are well kept

Lovely pics of Johns Dogs... I love his China Girl :wub: She certainly looks to be an entertainer..

Tracey x

herby said:
black thorn said:
billyboy45 said:

Not near as fat as [SIZE=14pt]i used too be a girl[/SIZE].And a lot fitter.Almost 2 stone off now.I am realy feeling the benefit's of being off the cig's for almost 4 year's,and it's great. ...Billy...

well whatya know !! :* billy was a girl !! (w00t) im worried about you billy..dont tell john ffsake ! :unsure:

Sorry herby, your quite right.

By the way all your dogs are gorgous :wub:

ps. will Billinda's cycle have a cross bar? :lol:

nettle said:
herby said:
black thorn said:
billyboy45 said:

Sorry herby, your quite right.

By the way all your dogs are gorgous :wub:

ps. will Billinda's cycle have a cross bar? :lol:

Sorry Herby,as i realised this yesterday,but could'nt realy do nothing about it.Now why have you broken our friendship,by telling the truth about what i used to be.No more freebee's for you now mate.From now on,you pay,just like everyone else. :rant: :rant: Funny ,i miss that old bycicle bar,as it has nowhere to fit in anymore. Ha hA. ...BILLY...

billyboy45 said:
Morning Billy, how much money did you lads raise on this charity cycle ride, and did you complete the 70 miles :sweating: ?

Jayne

nettle said:
billyboy45 said:
Morning Billy, how much money did you lads raise on this charity cycle ride, and did you complete the 70 miles :sweating: ?

Jayne

You know,with so much happening over the last month,the only thing i can tell you is that every bucket was filled and emptied, several time's over,and with that added to the sponcership money,i do know that it was over £3.000.Have alway's meant to put on a few pix of the day's outing,and now that it's been brought back up again,i will,as i still have them.But tomorrow maybe,as ive 3 pup's to get pix of in the morning,who are going across the water for friday.Now i will take the topic to it's own thread,as im not hyjacking this one.(Sorry Herby) ...Billy... Oh ,and yes,i did make it,and so did everyone else,in the end,after a few breakdown's.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back