The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Finally... Piccies Of My New White Whippet......

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Congratulations on your new family member! :cheers: Tilly looks so beautiful in her shiny white coat! :wub:

imperative said:
what a fab dog and a beauty of a daughter.My daughter age 11 thinks we getting one pup she going to be so surprised when 2 turn up! Whippets are dogs i would and do trust with my girls.They so gental and loving.

YOU HAVE GOT TO SEND IN A PHOTO OF THEIR FIRST MEETING THEN!

WHEN ARE YOU GETTING THEM?

LOOKS LIKE LITTLE LUCY HAS FOUND A WONDERFUL FRIEND.... BUT I WONDER WHO WILL BE TAKING WHO, FOR WALKIES?

Tilly is lovely Keanne :wub: and your little girl looks cute - bet she loves her. :huggles: if shes anythig like my first little white bitch - she was lovely - placid, good natured, very faithfull and truly gorgeous. :wub: :wub: Very good luck with her too :luck: :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
keane,

Tilly is gorgeous! :wub: Another white. I have whites at home too. ;)

Lucy is :wub: :wub: too.

More pics, please!

Rae,

I don't think that colour is connected with character. :blink:

One my girl (white/black parti), she barks when I come home in the evening and sometimes when she plays. She has just crazy character (and I like it :thumbsup: ). Another boy (solid white) doesn't bard at all! Even if I ask him to. The same was with my first whippet, he barked very rarely, he was white with one fawn ear. Another white girl is very sweet and romantic (not mine) and I never heard how she barks.

So, IMO, it doesn't depends from the colour.

Last edited by a moderator:
so please you got your white whippet :thumbsup: :thumbsup: she is lovely :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Congratulations! Isn't it lovely when you finally find just what you wanted :wub:

Hope Tilly & Lucy have lots of fun together :)

Tilly and Lucy look like they are going to be great mates, glad you got your white :D

That white bitch , is going to be a strong one,just like her dad,All the best Paul ,any problems give me a call

OEH said:
Keane- she is beautiful :wub:   and IMO Lynperry whippets are the best :D lots more pics please

Rae said:
In my very limited experience of owning 2 white whippet bitches,they are/were both nervous and bark non stop.  :wacko:   

That's really interesting Rae, Nana is a nightmare with her barking and can be very nervous, I had put that down to her background (being in a pound as a puppy), but maybe its to do with her colour- like chestnut mares (only had one of those, but boy was she jumpy)

Well Olivia we'll just have to get a few more white whippets to find out (w00t) :wub: :p

Hope Tilly is still settling well - come on we need more photos. :)

WOW!!!!!

I am overwhelmed over the response!!

Thanks all, here are more piccies, by demand!!

t1.jpg

Bear with me, this may be long-winded as i can only seem to get one average sized picture on here at a time!!! i will post loads in my gallery when i get chance!

Tilly only barks (rarely) when she gets excited, or when lucy screams in excitement! It took a while for them to get on ok, as i think tilly wasn't used to little ones, but shes really patient with lucy and very gentle.

Paul, how do you mean she's going to be strong like her dad... im worried now!!!

t3.jpg

Just caught up with your news - she is just gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub:

So glad you found just what you wanted - and didn't you do well!!

Hope you have many years of happiness with her.

She is a beauty!! :wub: :wub: :wub: You'll find that as she settles her character will come out more and more. On average it takes about 3 months for an adult dog to really settle in a new home. Good luck :luck: though cos she's gorgeous! :wub: :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back