The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Finn Finaly Does It...

sallytilly

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
(w00t) I WOULD LIKE TO SAY A BIG WELL DONE TO AMANDA AND FINN FOR SCOOPING TODAYS TITLE OF CHAMPION LURCHER :thumbsup:

amanda you and finn deserve that title and lovely trophy :) you put alot of hard work and dedication into your dogs and walk them miles every day as well as go to work!!! finn is in such good condition at the mo and your time has come to get a bit of glory :teehee: enjoy it girl and i hope theres many more to come.. :huggles:

well done !!!!! come on amanda and finn we need pics!!!! :thumbsup:

sallytilly said:
(w00t) I WOULD LIKE TO SAY A BIG WELL DONE TO AMANDA AND FINN FOR SCOOPING TODAYS  TITLE OF CHAMPION LURCHER :thumbsup:
amanda you and finn deserve that title and lovely trophy :)   you put alot of hard work and dedication into your dogs and walk them miles every day as well as go to work!!! finn is in such good condition at the mo and your time has come to get a bit of glory :teehee: enjoy it girl and i hope theres many more to come.. :huggles:

Congratulations Amanda :)

sallytilly said:
(w00t) I WOULD LIKE TO SAY A BIG WELL DONE TO AMANDA AND FINN FOR SCOOPING TODAYS  TITLE OF CHAMPION LURCHER :thumbsup:
amanda you and finn deserve that title and lovely trophy :)   you put alot of hard work and dedication into your dogs and walk them miles every day as well as go to work!!! finn is in such good condition at the mo and your time has come to get a bit of glory :teehee: enjoy it girl and i hope theres many more to come.. :huggles:

Ahh Val,you have made me cry!!What a lovely thing to do,you must have not been in very long,and you have sat down and done this.I was so proud of Finn,he really is the perfect dog(well to me)You are all great friends,and i was glad you were there supporting me.

Amandaxxxx

[SIZE=14pt]WELL DONE AMANDA AND FINN! :cheers: [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
posh totty said:
well done !!!!! come on amanda and finn we need pics!!!!  :thumbsup:
Thankyou so much,i was so pleased to win today.I had to hold back the tears to stop me looking a fool.In the past 3 weeks we have had two reserve champs,no this.Finn has made it into so many finals,and just never quite makes it,so i am one very happy lady today.Spike also got a first,Lady a second,and Mitzi and 2nd.

Amandaxx

Well Done Amanda And Finn

It was a lovely show today and a really strong final line up.

Daz & Vron

daztheman said:
Well Done Amanda And FinnIt was a lovely show today and a really strong final line up.

Daz & Vron

Hi Daz and Vron,

Thankyou,thats really kind of you.It was nice to chat to you today.Have you decided if you are going tomorrow??We all avoided the bad weather today.

Amandaxx

posh totty said:
well done !!!!! come on amanda and finn we need pics!!!!  :thumbsup:
Hi there,

My hubby took this pic on my phone.It,s the first time i did,nt take my camera

Amandaxx

Last edited by a moderator:
finleyfoofoo said:
sallytilly said:

Ahh Val,you have made me cry!!What a lovely thing to do,you must have not been in very long,and you have sat down and done this.I was so proud of Finn,he really is the perfect dog(well to me)You are all great friends,and i was glad you were there supporting me.

Amandaxxxx

anytime amanda ... one thing i can say about you ...your always glad for whoever wins and im glad you won today. see you next week at tabley.. :huggles:

BBQ on :cheers:

Bellefire said:
sallytilly said:

Congratulations Amanda :)

Thanks Emma.Hope you mums gets better soon,and you feel a bit brighter.

I feel for you,you can see you are down.Hopefully we will see you tomorrow.

Amanda :huggles:

sallytilly said:
finleyfoofoo said:
sallytilly said:

Amandaxxxx

anytime amanda ... one thing i can say about you ...your always glad for whoever wins and im glad you won today. see you next week at tabley.. :huggles:

BBQ on :cheers:

Hiya Val,

I am really looking forward to the weekend.I have had a really nice day,just a shame you cannot come tomorrow.Yes,i am pleased for whoever wins,i am not bitter,unlike some we know. (w00t) But i must say,i am especially pleased that it was me :teehee:

Amandaxxxx

WELL DONE AMANDA !! IM CHUFFED FOR YOU AND PETE....

BET YOURE GOING TO BE HARD TO STICK AT KEDLESTONE -_- :p

WELL DONE :thumbsup:

stormydog said:
WELL DONE AMANDA !!  IM CHUFFED FOR YOU AND PETE....
BET YOURE GOING TO BE HARD TO STICK AT KEDLESTONE  -_-     :p

WELL DONE  :thumbsup:

Thanks John,that means a lot.We are going to duncolm today,but Finn has done his bit for me this week.

Amandaxxx

gabbitas31 said:
:p Well done for winning. :thumbsup: Diane
Thanks Diane.He got into the final today,but did nothing.But he did win a trophy for reserve in under 23 racing.Lady got a 2nd in sighthound.Can,t wait for Tabley next week,and camping with four dogs :eek:

Amandaxx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back