The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

First Pics Of New Barleylands Track

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Good job well done hope to come along and watch the racing at the open,if the weather is nice maybe camp for weekend.

see you all soon

Mark and Heather

it would be lovely to see you mark and heather and if mr and mrs gibsy come it would be great

WOOLLY WEEKEND 3th & 4th May

10am to 5pm

£7 Adults & £6 Child

Watch our sheep being shorn and learn how the fleece is spun into wool. Make a special pom pom sheep and get involved with the sheep race!

There will also be an arena where you can watch the dog display team, the shires horses, an owl show and Punch and Judy.

THAT SOUNDS GOOD
Hi Folks

There's planty to do at Barleylands the shops and craft centre is worth a visit. petty Zoo and play area are great for Kids.

Some of the the areas like the shops are free but other area events have to be paid for.

Billericay High Street is just 3 miles away and there's 10 pubs a host of resturants and nice cloths shops.

Basildon is 3 mile away with a big shopping mall.

and just 2 miles away is an out of town centre with an ASDA and Burger King

Sounds great Pat and John.

We can't wait, Mum has managed to book extra time off work so she's finishing shift on Thursday afternoon and we're driving straight down and we don't have to leave until Tuesday !!!

A weekend away, it can't come soon enough.

WELL DONE EVERYONE TRACK'S LOOKING GOOD HOPE BOTH WEEKEND EVENTS THURROCK AND EAST AYRSHIRE GET A GOOD TURNOUT AND GOOD WEATHER

Ooooh i'm all excited now :cheers: Can't wait :thumbsup:

Looking forward to rays barbie on friday night hope to come down on thurday lunchtime.

tracks looking good well done all the workers looking forward to this event :thumbsup:

Track looks really good, Pat and John and all SE members have done an excellent job on securing this track for the weekend. Can't wait and my dad lives round the corner so no camping in a tent for us thank god!

Keeley

Last edited by a moderator:
HOPE ALL THE WORKERS ARE READY FOR SATADAY THE FOREMAN RAY :lol:

HOPE ALL THE WORKERS ARE READY FOR SATADAY THE FOREMAN RAY :lol:
i thought you was demoted to digger this week because you was talking to the work force to much and holding up production only joking ill see you all there saturday. just hope nothing else falls off the van i had to have the back door hinge welded on today so i could get in so cheers ray for yesterday and today but i wanted the money for the weekend not spend on the bloody van

Ooooh i'm all excited now :cheers: Can't wait :thumbsup:

me to looking forward to running dogs, they all have the ok to run for this weekend, so have been getting some work into them ready :thumbsup:

ILL BE THERE ABOUT 9 30 TMROW GOT TO LEAVE AT 12 30 BOYS GOT FOOTBALL PARTY SEE ALL THE WORKERS THERE PROBERLY BE THE SAME CROWD :

THE NORMAL CROWD YOU WOULD THINK THRROCK ONLY GOT 4 MEMBERS WELL DONE TREVOR MICK JOHN AND ME

Big thanks for the

Work you put in lads that what will make it a good weekend see next week.

Directions to Barleylands

click map to zoom in

Directions: click here to download directions

Barleylands Farm, Barleylands Road, Billericay, Essex. CM11 2UD

From M25/A127. Exit at J29 onto A127 (Southend bound). Exit at A176 junction for Basildon/Billericay. At the roundabout take the third exit into South Wash Road, following the brown Tourist Information signs for Farm Museum. At the second mini roundabout turn left into Barleylands Road. Barleylands Craft Village and Farm Centre is situated on the right hand side 1 mile from South Wash Road. The signposted car park is on the right hand side before the farm buildings.

quite easy to find its well signposted

;) Thanks for the directions, we are hoping to make this one if Steve can get the Saturday or Monday off work. :thumbsup: Di

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back