The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

First Pics Of New Barleylands Track

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Does anyone know what time u have to be there for the weigh in on sat ?

THE WEIGH IN WILL BE UP TO 11.30 ON SATURDAY THE 2ND

THE WEIGH IN FOR SUNDAY THE 3RD IS UP TO 11.30

THE WEIGH IN TOR MONDAY THE 4TH IS UP TO 11 OCLOCK

Can anyone tell me if there's yearling scratch racing at any of the opens as i can't see it mentioned in the adverts, also is the Jan Keeble run as weighed or can you move a dog up a class?

Can anyone tell me if there's yearling scratch racing at any of the opens as i can't see it mentioned in the adverts, also is the Jan Keeble run as weighed or can you move a dog up a class?
VICKY I THINK ROBBIE OR PAT IS GOING TO PUT THE FULL FORMAT UP TNIGHT OR TMROW

HI VICKY WE WILL HAVE YEARLING SCRATCH RACING OVER THE THREE DAYS..

BUT NO TROPHY"S AVAILABLE BUT WINNER TAKES ALL 100% PAYOUT.

IN THE JAN KEEBLE YOU CAN MOVE UP A CLASS BUT OBVIOUSLY YOU WILL LOST THE YARD.

ALL DOGS ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO RUN IN ONE CLASS.

HOPE THAT HELPS.

VICKY I THINK ROBBIE OR PAT IS GOING TO PUT THE FULL FORMAT UP TNIGHT OR TMROW
hopefully all the weight groups for the 3 days will be advertised on this site for those who dont get the whippet news thanks and regards steve :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ALL WANTED RAIN NOW FINGERS CROSSET HOPE WE DONT FLOOD :sweating:

the suns shining so i shall just go over about 1 0clock and give it a nice cut than it should be all systems go hurry up friday :cheers:

went to mo track early because looks like rain this afternoon got to say the rain has done it the world of good track looking nice weather overcast and rainy but the weekend surpose to be fine if weather not so good friday were have barbie sataday :cheers: :thumbsup:

went to mo track early because looks like rain this afternoon got to say the rain has done it the world of good track looking nice weather overcast and rainy but the weekend surpose to be fine if weather not so good friday were have barbie sataday :cheers: :thumbsup:
sounds good :thumbsup: well done with all the work you have all put in hope you get a great turn out :thumbsup:

sounds good :thumbsup: well done with all the work you have all put in hope you get a great turn out :thumbsup:
you cming chris

you cming chris
yes im looking forward to it :thumbsup:

you cming chris
are you going for the treble is weardale spot ok

you cming chris
no i was hoping too but shes a none runner got groin tear :(

you cming chris
no i was hoping too but shes a none runner got groin tear :(
sorry to hear that but i bet youre got one up youre sleeve good luck see you weekend :cheers: :thumbsup:

gates to barleylands close at 9pm you will need a code to open the gates. The current code is 1945.

DIRECTIONS ONCE INSIDE BARLEYLANDS ARE;

TURN 1ST RIGHT

GO OVER LITTLE BRIDGE OUR FIELD TO LEFT HAND SIDE

gates to barleylands close at 9pm you will need a code to open the gates. The current code is 1945.DIRECTIONS ONCE INSIDE BARLEYLANDS ARE;

TURN 1ST RIGHT

GO OVER LITTLE BRIDGE OUR FIELD TO LEFT HAND SIDE
see you all saturday morning :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back