The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Flatulence

Jill

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:x

I don't mean to be sexist but do male whippets fart more than female whippets?(it does seem to be the case with humans ;) )

So far this has been my experience but I have only had bitches before I got Angus...and he's just done it again :x :x :x (that one was silent but deadly!)

Think I might have to leave the room for a spell actually! :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
well i can only realy go of greyhounds but all my lads fart a lot more and a lot smeller than the girls but the girles do tend to do it louder espacaly when they strech :x

:- " My boys fart a lot more than the girls, Realy loud ones, when they stretch first thing in the morning. PEW they stink :wacko:

Don't know about the difference of the sexes, but my girls could win a competition for smelliest :x only trouble is we never know which one it is because they lay so close together :lol:

OMG Glad I've not got any boy whippets then. Cos Jilly is :x when she farts. Mind you she never does loud ones only silent but violent ones :lol: :lol:

She farts a lot more than Jakey does :- " and looks down her nose at you as if to say whats all the fuss about :lol: :lol:

Jill said:
:x
I don't mean to be sexist but do male whippets fart more than female whippets?(it does seem to be the case with humans ;) )

So far this has been my experience but I have only had bitches before I got Angus...and he's just done it again :x   :x   :x (that one was silent but deadly!)

Think I might have to leave the room for a spell actually! :blink:

:D now you know why I keep bitches Jill. I still have to put up with Ken though ;) :teehee:

My Montee is the KING of farters (w00t) although at the momnet with what Fleur is cleaning up :- " she puts him in the shade :x :x :x :lol:

(w00t) My boys fart on a more regular basis than my girls, but when Rosa was pregnant she was unbelievable, and unfortunately she decided that she wasn't going to have the pups anywhere other than my bedroom, I ended up sleeping on the sofa as oxygen was in short supply :x

Daisy rarely does, and Charlie rarely doesnt. The more contented he is the more windows i open

Murph is the King of farters in this house,the funniest is when he runs up the stairs doing a fart a step :lol: . Not often they do smelly ones though :thumbsup:

kerry0378 said:
Daisy rarely does, and Charlie rarely doesnt.  The more contented he is the more windows i open
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Freddie (greyhound) was the worst farter on the planet (or the best, depending on your point of view :x ) before I switched them to BARF! Mind you, as he rarely moves, I was pleased I had a way of knowing that he was still alive!! :lol: Now, as the dogs are on a better diet than I am, the worst farter in the house is me! :b

I must be very lucky because I have never heard or smelt either Smokie or Penny and believe me they eat all sorts, whatever they can sneak off with when my back is turned.

Annie was terrible, usually at her worst at night time, and she sleeps on our bed. :x

Luckily she seems to be farting a lot less as she gets older, maybe she knows its not very ladylike. :- "

Alfie jrt hardly ever blows off. o:)

alfyn said:
Murph is the King of farters in this house,the funniest is when he runs up the stairs doing a fart a step :lol: .

I just pictured that in my mind :lol: :lol: :lol:

alfyn said:
Murph is the King of farters in this house,the funniest is when he runs up the stairs doing a fart a step :lol: .  Not often they do smelly ones though :thumbsup:

Just pictured that in my mind :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well its girls worse than boys here, Toby doesnt really fart at all, but Buffy is really quite offensive !!!! The worst of it is, she'll do one whilst in bed, then come out from the duvet and look at me with utter disgust as though it was me !!!!!!! :wacko:

the problem we have is we don't know who is the GUILTY one :- " :- " they all got innocent faces o:) o:)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back