The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fluke X Coral

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Glad you like em Gary all thriving

mum is glad of all the help from gran and big sis Annie --- who tends to be a bit rough with them

but they are yapping at her now and bitting her so she is getting some stick ----

they gang up on her ---

They look great steve ...can not wait to see them

they look lovely good :luck: with them :thumbsup: i like blue patch bitch :thumbsup:

They are stunning!!

I thought the spotty dog couldn't get any cuter but his patches are now brindle :wub:

Would be chuffed to bits with any one of those - you must be dead proud!! :cheers:

Albert and Greta called in to take a look at the pups -----

I think are really looking forward to getting thiers and are now on line so they can print pics off ---

welcome to K9 :cheers: :luck: :luck: :cheers: :D

lots of fun can be had on here by those with a sense of humour---

steve/karen and family :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks Vicky for those lovely words and yes we are really proud of both Meg and Whitey ---

There are none better than those two they have done all that has been asked of them and much -much more ---

i hope these are of the same standard as mum and dad ---

i am sure that with both Gary and Dee --Albert and Greta ---they will have every chance of making us even prouder------ if that is at all possible.

steve /karen :teehee: harry :teehee: :wub: :wub: :luck:

cant wait to see shannon :) thanks again steve karen and harry :thumbsup:

We all are very excited about getting Shannon , been out and bought her some new toys and vet bedding today

Update on progress and weights ---they are all wick! out and about now on back garden---tormenting older dogs ---

kipper has taken himself off to our bed quite a number of times and only shows his face at meal times and when he hears the door

the others including Meg are glad when they see me get thier leads ---

just to get out of the way for some peace---

the pups all thriving blue patch bitch---4lb at five weeks :thumbsup:

other bitch---------4lb -2ozs :thumbsup:

Spotty dog---------4lb 7ozs :thumbsup:

big lad -------------5lb -9ozs :thumbsup:

I had a look at these pups yesterday at Highate, what a magnificent looking litter, if Mr boyd would have let me i would have willingly taken them all home with me, Mother meg also looked a picture,I would never had thought that with what she went through she would have had pups never mind rear them, Good luck to all the lucky owners, i am green with envy, :cheers: :luck: John M :x

All the pups are now named --spotty dog----Bertie---Albert and Greta are having him just as requested he was first dog born

Big dog is called Barney and he will be staying with us--he was last born and got stuck

Bitch with Blue patch is also staying with us --Alva--cant say much about the two bitches as Meg had already had them when Karen went downstairs---just that we never had any with blue in our dogs so its a change--

The other little bitch with black/brindle patches-Shannon and will be going to Gary and Dee Bailey

steve

Yeah Dee will be pleased :thumbsup:

really don't think it made any difference which one we got , i reckon they will all be champs

thanks again mate :thumbsup:

any more pics

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting really excited now, can not wait to see them

Saw these pups today - never have i seen a set of pups as gorgeous in all my life! :wub: :wub: :wub:

A real credit to you :thumbsup:

Vicky, I have ask Boydie to magic another few pups exactly the same as those and i agree no finer specimens could be found, see if you can cajole him into it.

With your looks,(slightly better than mine)(ok a lot better than mine) he may be the man from delmomty and say yes. :cheers:

Vicky said:
Saw these pups today - never have i seen a set of pups as gorgeous in all my life!  :wub:   :wub:   :wub:
A real credit to you :thumbsup:

Thank you Vicky....

Please can you get in touch with us/Steve

Your phone isn't working

Karen

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back