The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fluke X Coral

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Karen-Coral said:

:wub: Bertie has gone to his new home today with Albert and Greta Richardson-(It's the Pitts)

weighing 5lb 7oz (6 week old)

:luck: with him

Last edited by a moderator:
really nice litter karen&steve,really liked the one with the blue ears,good luck with them, :thumbsup:

Lovely looking pups all of em. 8)

Looks like you're moving away from the lightweights :)

some updated pics which i took today of 3 of the pups ( they wudnt keep still lol) click on each pic 2 enlarge:

best ones i cud find piglet pmsl ( just kidding lasses u look gorgeous lol)

Piglet what you trying to say????come on spell it out!!! the pups are beautiful -------lol!!!

Carole caught them whilst they wern't ready ----she's not David Bailey or even Gary Bailey thank God or pups might not have been ready as well---

steve :teehee: :teehee:

Shannon left us today to go to live at her new home with Gary and Dee who i am sure will give her all of the time/ effort and love she requires to achieve her full potential -- little upsetting saying goodbyes --

We wish both new owners all we would wish for our selves lots of LUCK--FUN--ect

Steve/Karen Harry :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :( :(

Over the moon with her steve, karen & harry ...you would of thought she had been her from birth...straight in and got stuck into a sunday dinner lol

DSCF0560.jpg

A TRUE BOYD not backward at coming forward straight into trough :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ----

steve

shes raging me as we speak while im on the laptop shes lovely thankyou again m8 :thumbsup:

Lolcoe said:
Vicky said:
Karen-Coral said:
Karen-Coral said:

:wub: Bertie has gone to his new home today with Albert and Greta Richardson-(It's the Pitts)

weighing 5lb 7oz (6 week old)

:luck: with him

Tut tut :( so they didn't decide they don't want him and that he can come and live in Astley afterall :angry: ;)

Tee Hee :D But i'll be able to have cuddles with little guy!!

Who's Lolcoe?

Here's Lolcoe aka Denise

der15.jpg

Sorry Dee couldn't resist!! :D

She's mine & Vickys mate who has one of Vicky's pups (Genie aka Stardust) she's been training him with Alfred and Greta :thumbsup:

Hmmmm.... a picture of me being led astray by the Gin Pit Ladies!!!

Im LOLCOE, aka Denise (Aladdin Sane and Martin Tuckers Mount Cashel) and i train mine at Wigton with Albert, Greta, Arnie and Lucy (and of course Richard and Stan)

Looking forward to seeing another pup at Wigton next season and fingers crossed that he does alright for them both.

Shannons been as good as gold, sleeps all night long we have to wake her on a morning she hasnt done anything in the house she runs to the door and crys to be out.

I will take some updated pics tonight of her

nice looking pup,steve and karen must of done a good job,making life easy for yourself. great to see laid with the old girl. :luck: :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back