The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Flyn Shows His Kids A Good Time

alfyn

Ban puppy farmers
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I have been so lucky in being able to rent a wonderful 3 acre field,which is only ever used for taking hay off :) So today i took Flyn & his kids there for a bit of fun & he thoroughly enjoyed showing Otto & Izzy a good time :thumbsup:

First,here's Mr handsomeness himself 8) :wub:

a1.jpg

& now for the fun....

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bailey & Chrissy,s turn now :thumbsup:

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

32.jpg

33.jpg

you are so lucky - any farmer ive approached with an empty "hay" field wont allow dogs in it as they say they dont want dog mess in the hay!

lovely pics of lovely dogs

xx

Wow, what gorgeous dogs, gorgeous photo's, gorgeous day and a gorgeous field...every whippet owners dream - safe space in which to run like the wind! :thumbsup:

animalady said:
you are so lucky - any farmer ive approached with an empty "hay" field wont allow dogs in it as they say they dont want dog mess in the hay!lovely pics of lovely dogs

xx

Yes Abbie,i can't believe my luck.As long as we dispose of their poos he's quite happy.AND,what's even more amazing is he's allowing us(Me & Linda) to raise the fence to 6 foot high so Murph & Meadow don't get chance to jump out :eek:

And the icing on the cake is the rent is only £10 a month :) :) :)

aww debs they gorg :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Brillaint! Well done !

can i have his name and number please - i dont mind paying £12 !!!!!!!! :)) :- "

:wub: Yet again lovely photo's Deb's.

The pups look good :thumbsup:

Wow!!! Fantastic pics!! I wish we had a field like that round here, most of them arent fenced as good as that. They look like they really enjoyed themselves!

lovely pics, beautiful puppies. hope to see you on the beach sometime this summer.

cherry, lucy and sue :wub: with a bit of IT help!

Hi Debs,

WOW!!! What can i say !! that field is a dream come true and £10.00 per month!!!!

Glad to see Flyn showing the babies how its done :)) brilliant pictures!!! Flyn is soooooo handsome :)) and chrissy and Bailey look like they are having a wail of a time :)) :)) :))

oh im chuffed for you!! :)) :)) :))

What fabulous photos!!! The dogs look fantastic and they're going to love their new playground!!!

We have free run of all the farmland around here as long as there are no 'beasts' (as the farmer calls them) or crops. We also stay away if they've spread 'muck' (for obvious reasons :lol: ) or any fertilizers etc. We don't go into fields with bales of hay because the dogs might pee on them and we don't let the dogs loose near any sheep or calving cows (adjacent fields are too close).

So we dodge from empty field to empty field if we're lucky in the summer but in the winter we have miles to play around. There's one field in particular that's always empty over winter but it's on a steep hill - hard work for all of us... phew (w00t) Into early summer the grass in all the empty fields is cut for silage so we stay away once it reaches about 10inches so we don't trample it.

Most of the time there's a field somewhere we can get a run but I wish we had our own field like your lot :clown:

We pay the farmer once a year with a very expensive bottle of whisky :thumbsup:

those are fantastic pics Debs,makes me quite envious of having your own personal field! :D Otto is looking gorgeous :wub: but there again it runs in the family! :thumbsup:

They look like they are having a fantastic time.. :thumbsup:

You and your dogs are so lucky having your own private field to run in! :thumbsup:

They look like they had a whale of a time, and don't they all look alike, and so like their dad! :huggles:

Liz and the Monellis

What a great time they are having, fab pictures thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back