The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

For All The Betty Crockers Out There

Excellent, I wonder if there are any 'diet' cookies for those watching the calories ?? :- " I mean Buffy not me BTW :b

im deffo going to have a go at making these! :D thanks for the recipes! :thumbsup:

when i lived in the states all the cake mixes in the supermarkets were made by betty crocker!its like a trade name sort of like the pilsbury dough boy!go on,ask me who the pilsbury dough boy is! :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
kris said:
when i lived in the states all the cake mixes in the supermarkets were made by betty crocker!its like a trade name sort of like the pilsbury dough boy!go on,ask me who the pilsbury dough boy is! :- "
OK

Who is the Pilsbury Dough Boy? :cheers:

Betty Crocker????

Didn't they name a Building after her st Newark?? :lol: :lol:

ozzy said:
Betty Crocker????Didn't they name a Building after her st Newark??  :lol:   :lol:

Im even more confused now.

1st Betty Crocker then Pilbury Dough Boy and now St Newark.

Who are these folk and are they members of k9?

Last edited by a moderator:
dawn the pilsbury doughboy is similar to betty crocker. :thumbsup: hope that explains everything! :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back