The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

For Cartman

JAX

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Cartman sent me this picture for you all to see , cant remember who she is though :oops: maybe its his latest Champion

:wub: [SIZE=14pt]ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS[/SIZE] :wub:

JAX said:
Cartman sent me this picture for you all to see , cant remember who  she is though  :oops:   maybe its his latest Champion

That"s dreamchamber sunset boulevard imp singapore,not his latest champion.

Come on cartman put a pic up of her.

Angus said:
JAX said:
Cartman sent me this picture for you all to see , cant remember who  she is though  :oops:   maybe its his latest Champion

That"s dreamchamber sunset boulevard imp singapore,not his latest champion.

Come on cartman put a pic up of her.

But he CANT Angus (w00t) . why else would he send me pics and ask ME to put them on :oops: :huggles: :lol:

nice movement! what a pretty girl.

Angus was spot on. We call her Zaza. Her mother is Dumbriton Heartbroken. :teehee:

She is :wub: :wub: :wub:

Love her colouring, looks a super type cartman, is she winning in this picture?

JAX said:
Hi Cartman, Sent you a reply yesterday, but something went wrong. Congratulations on your new Champion, "Maritinique" background I would say. I am not showing at the moment, but promoting the Whippet at just about everything else. My "Special Man" has a Martinique background also. Cannot at this stage send a photo but will arrange to do so. Lassie (and her "Main Man") :teehee:

I will send Jax a pic of the New Champ, so it can be posted here. S. In Cabaret is in simple a cross of Airescot Waistcoat to Khabrary Hugo Boss.

The one posted here at the moment is a pup from Dumbriton Heartbroken that came from Singapore.

In the pic she is being shown in the Best in Show lineup. Pleased to say she won the Hound Group & did well in the Show line up,but was placed no further.

We are now adding her points together as I am sure she must be very close to her 100 points.

Ive put it on both topics ,just for you Cartman , Love how you are colour co ordinated :- "

She is lovely, Cartman :wub: - though I am a bit worried about the sign on the table next to her - WHIPPET X GREYHOUND - can that be right???????? ;) :p :- "

I think it was probably a Whippet & Greyhound show , combined Beth :- "

Zephyr said:
She is lovely, Cartman :wub: - though I am a bit worried about the sign on the table next to her - WHIPPET X GREYHOUND - can that be right???????? ;) :p :- "

[/quote

Thats Whippet "&" Greyhound. However, there were some I was a bit worried about............ :x

hi cartman your girl looks lovely, :cheers: congrates :thumbsup: :luck:

bit on the small side for a greyhound though. :lol: :teehee:

vivo said:
hi cartman your girl looks lovely, :cheers:   congrates :thumbsup:   :luck: bit on the small side for a greyhound though. :lol:   :teehee:

They might grow!!! :clown: (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back