The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

For Dawn, Nicky, Sarah, Lois

jostler

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
tito_sit.jpg

Tito has GROWN so fast! These pics are not great but I'll send a couple more to show you something of my BEAUTIFUL boy :wub: Thanks you so much Dawn for bringing him up so well. He is so sociable, so bomb-proof about noises/traffic/other dogs/cats/men in funny hats - he is BRILLIANT o:)

tito_stand.jpg

This was taken yesterday and it was raining and he was saying do I have to pee outside dad?

And just proving a whippet can never have too much comfort and snuggles :huggles:

tito_snooze.jpg

Awwww! He is soooo gorgeous!! :wub: :wub: I love looking at his brothers and sister! They all are such darling pups aren't they? :* :wub: :wub: Keep piccys coming!!!! :huggles:

He is so handsome(wonder were he gets his good looks from :- " )

Lovely photos Jane,such a poser :wub: :wub: Please can we have more piccys :D :D

Glad he so happy,and being loved by such lovely Mummy and Daddy :huggles: :huggles:

daledogs said:
He is so handsome(wonder were he gets his good looks from :- " )Lovely photos Jane,such a poser :wub:   :wub: Please can we have more piccys :D   :D

Glad he so happy,and being loved by such lovely Mummy and Daddy :huggles:   :huggles:

He's a real Devon boy :wub: and you're right he IS a poser 8) the camera comes out and he widens his eyes and lifts his head, strikes the filstar pose. It's just the photographer's not up to the job ;)

I have to go out to lunch today for a sister's birthday and my grown up nephew is Tito-sitting (Nick's in London for the day) so I hope all goes well. It's ridiculous - it's like having my first baby all over again - except (as I think Doris said) this baby goes at 30 mph (w00t)

Tito is really beautiful, and such a poser too. :wub: :wub: :wub:

He is lovely! they all are :wub: Mabli would send her love but she is sleeping at the mo -_- so I'm having a 5 min break from the mayhem that seems to follow her around :D

Lois

Aww just look at the gorgeous little TITO... o:) :wub:

:wub: :wub: so many pups, so many hugs, i am in love :wub: :wub:

(w00t) scrummy scrummy puppy ,hes coming along lovely jane ,and hes sooo gorguse just like his brothers and sisters ,that angel face aint fooling me thou i have the sister :lol: :lol: :huggles: i would also like to add that his sis princess tia is now sleeping throu the night from 12 till 6 in bed with us of course under the duvet to :- " :sweating: :D

What a beautiful young man Tito is :wub: o:) :wub:

Now IF i was ever to have a fawnie boy that's what I'd like him to look like :wub: :wub: Lucky you :thumbsup:

More pics PLEASE :)

Last edited by a moderator:
nicky12 said:
(w00t) scrummy scrummy puppy ,hes coming along lovely jane ,and hes sooo gorguse just like his brothers and sisters ,that angel face aint fooling me thou i have the sister  :lol:   :lol:   :huggles: i would also like to add that his sis princess tia is now sleeping throu the night from 12 till 6 in bed with us of course under the duvet to  :- "  :sweating:   :D
So that's what all the screaming was about - she just wanted to be snuggled in bed with you :huggles:

You're right about the angelic looks though - half the time Tito IS an o:) and then he goes mad (w00t) tearing around, sometimes woofing, sometimes play biting anything he can find, including my feet (w00t)

Thank heavens little Pricess Tia is sleeping through the night. Well done Nicky and your OH :cheers:

jue332 said:
What a beautiful young man Tito is  :wub:   o:)   :wub:
Now IF i was ever to have a fawnie boy that's what I'd like him to look like  :wub:   :wub: Lucky you  :thumbsup:

More pics PLEASE  :)

Julie, you're right I AM very lucky to have him and he is BEAUTIFUL :wub: Close up his coat is this lovely beigey fawn and then he has intermittent black hairs amongst the fawn that gives him a slightly shadowed look that is gorgeous. His dad and grandad are brindles and the only bit of brindle he has is a patch in the middle of his tail. Hope you get your fawn boy one day :cheers:

hes rather yummy isnt he? :wub: :wub: :wub: :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back