The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

For Nicky12

Janimal

Addicted
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
All I want to say .....A BIG THANK YOU :huggles: :cheers: :thumbsup:

Archie loves his bed and so does Oscar. :lol: :thumbsup: (Arrived today Nicky) :) :)

Bed1.jpg

Bed2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The lucky boys,they look so comfy on their bed,its lovely Nicky :thumbsup: I bet you could lay on it yourself Janis :D

:D glad you like it and glad it fitted :sweating: i was woorried it might not fit lol :thumbsup: the boys look gorguse on ther new bed :wub:

nicky12 said:
:D glad you like it and glad it fitted  :sweating: i was woorried it might not fit lol  :thumbsup: the boys look gorguse on ther new bed  :wub:
you worry too much woman :lol: :blink: .....Ive got plenty duvets of all sizes - Id have made it fit something anyways..... :lol: I love it....Thanks. :) :D

That's a great bed, well done Nicky :thumbsup:

aaaw those boys look so fabulous on that glam bed :huggles: well done Nicky :wub:

lovely comfy looking bed

could do with one for me now that Tia has taken over my bed (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back