The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

For Ted Hilland

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
d8b391bc-1.jpg

Do you mean like this lady's? :oops:

woo1.gif

THis is Geoff throwing a wobbler,because the pups wouldn't stand still,to have their photos taken :D

looks like he left "his head in the shed " lol

Thanks Ted :thumbsup:

She looks even better in the flesh :)

milly said:
S5000169.jpg
Josie now 7 months old 42lbs

Ted, can you post a picture of your young greyhound on here for me or any old pics of the whippets you used to race or bred :thumbsup:

G & H

milly said:
milly said:
milly said:
S5000169.jpg

Ted, can you post a picture of your young greyhound on here for me or any old pics of the whippets you used to race or bred :thumbsup:

G & H

I will post some pictures of Josies' litter brothers in the few weeks Ted, Frankie & Tay.

Geff I have tried to send a pic but it wont let me know can you advise me mate

ted hilland said:
milly said:
milly said:
milly said:
S5000169.jpg

G & H

I will post some pictures of Josies' litter brothers in the few weeks Ted, Frankie & Tay.

Geff I have tried to send a pic but it wont let me know can you advise me mate

No luck yet Ted :sweating:

they both look spot on geof, a credit to the both of you. :thumbsup:

S5000216.jpg

This is Tay, Josies litter brother

S5000223.jpg

And this Frankie, the other litter brother, the bugger won't stand still.

S5000250.jpg

This is Maggie the mother 2 the pups, Droopys Kewell x Burnpark Bess

S5000241.jpg

And this BIG girl is there for their security (w00t)

S5000199.jpg

And these two as back up (w00t) (w00t)

milly said:
S5000250.jpg
This is Maggie the mother 2 the pups, Droopys Kewell x Burnpark Bess

What was her racing name Geoff,as this was a decent litter.I knew a couple of them and there was a good dog in this litter that won quite a few races and cash.A few of the dogs were good but one was special.He went round my local in a good 550 one night ,didnt win though,but he done some crackin runs down in Shelbourne,and broke 29 a good few times.I think that was the best litter Bess threw,Although the bitches didnt do much.Doesnt say they wont breed though,cause thats usualy the ones that do throw a pup.Hope the pups do well for you.Plenty of :luck: :luck: :luck: with them....Billy...

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back